'Glenunga moisturisation' after mentioning Yoo Jae-Suk, Noh Hong-chul and Jeong Hyeong-don.Jajangmyeon house (Hangout with Yoo') revisited in 14 years

Fourteen years ago memories moistened Glenunga on broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk.In MBC Hangout with Yoo broadcasted on the 24th, the members who are going to work union got on the air.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk found a store led by the production team.The identity of the store was Jajangmyeon house, which was visited during the filming of Infinite Challenge in the past. Yoo Jae-Suk was happy to see Oh, I found this place in 14 years with a bright face.Yoo Jae-Suk looked at the boss and said, Oh, you are the boss at the time? How are you? You said Yoo Jae-Suk seat there.He said, I looked around and the store changed a little. He also smiled at the Noh Hong-chul, Jeong Hyeong-don spot next to the Yoo Jae-Suk spot.Yoo Jae-Suk, who sat down, said, So, can you give me Jajangmyeon for now? The members are curious.The kid I saw on the air is now with my senior, and at that time, he closed it all and came here, the Americas said.I had no place to open up here, Yoo Jae-Suk recalled, I remember going to the boss and saying, Can I come in here?Jung Jun-ha looked at the Jeong Hyeong-don seat and said, I was really annoyed at that spot.Yoo Jae-Suk also reunited the shop boss daughter, who, when she visited the store, became a four-year-old girl who became a 17-year-old lady; Yoo Jae-Suk said, Its a real pleasure.I suddenly came to the program, he said, surprised and glad.Later, Jajangmyeon came out; Yoo Jae-Suk recited, Yes, this is seafood and it came out; Im only going to try this again.Yoo Jae-Suk, who ate Jajangmyeon with a big mouth, said, Sometimes I remembered this Jajangmyeon.Yoo Jae-Suk continued to mention delicious; he also explained to members that in fact, there are about 10 Jajangmyeon houses in Marado; each house has its own characteristics.

Fourteen years ago memories moistened Glenunga on broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk.

In MBC Hangout with Yoo' broadcasted on the 24th, the members who are going to work 'union' got on the air.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk found a store led by the production team. The identity of the store was Jajangmyeon house, which was visited during the filming of Infinite Challenge' in the past. Yoo Jae-Suk was happy to see "Oh, I found this place in 14 years" with a bright face.

Yoo Jae-Suk looked at the boss and said, "Oh, you are the boss at the time?" "How are you? You said "Yoo Jae-Suk seat" there.

He said, "I looked around and the store changed a little." He also smiled at the Noh Hong-chul, Jeong Hyeong-don spot next to the Yoo Jae-Suk spot.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who sat down, said, "So, can you give me Jajangmyeon for now?" The members are curious. "The kid I saw on the air is now with my senior, and at that time, he closed it all and came here," the Americas said.

"I had no place to open up here," Yoo Jae-Suk recalled, "I remember going to the boss and saying, 'Can I come in here?'" Jung Jun-ha looked at the Jeong Hyeong-don seat and said, "I was really annoyed at that spot."

Yoo Jae-Suk also reunited the shop boss' daughter, who, when she visited the store, became a four-year-old girl who became a 17-year-old lady; Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It's a real pleasure. I suddenly came to the program, "he said, surprised and glad.

Later, Jajangmyeon came out; Yoo Jae-Suk recited, "Yes, this is seafood and it came out; I'm only going to try this again." Yoo Jae-Suk, who ate Jajangmyeon with a big mouth, said, "Sometimes I remembered this Jajangmyeon."

Yoo Jae-Suk continued to mention "delicious"; he also explained to members that "in fact, there are about 10 Jajangmyeon houses in Marado; each house has its own characteristics."