Gim Gu-ra "Consulted with Ex-wife Divorce, Payed Her Debt 1.7 billion" (Radio Star)

Gim Gu-ra talks about divorce from ex-wifeOn the 787th episode of MBCs entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on September 28, Ha Hee-ra, Im Ho, Kim Young-chul, and Jung Gyu-woon appeared as guests for the special feature Two Much That Japchae.On this day, Jung Gyu-woon told me that he is helping viewers to immerse themselves in Singles thanks to his love ignorant.I made a few mistakes when I came out, and I made the same mistake. I talked about my first love, talking about someone else in this person.Gim Gu-ra wondered how Jung Gyu-woon made a mistake in his wifes name, and Jung Gyu-woon said, Wife is a rainforest and I have called it beautiful.Then I went home on a date, and I followed him a lot, he said. So I feel a lot of empathy and a lot of understanding, so I play a role.Jung Gyu-woon replied, I always be careful about words, when asked if it was difficult to proceed with Singles as a dolsing experience.Gim Gu-ra said, My family sees me, and Jung Gyu-woon said, I had so many bad comments.I wouldnt have done it before, but I had great courage, said Gim Gu-ra.Jung Gyu-woon said, I gave my wife the courage to try it, and Hye-young is a sister who sees MC together and is cool.Lee Hye-Yeong said, Im not going to cover up and say, Youre a lawsuit, youre a consultation (like).At this time, Do Kyung-wan, who had not experienced divorce, asked, If you can not negotiate, do you go to lawsuit?Gim Gu-ra then asked Kim Young-chul, Is your brother a lawsuit? And said, Its a consultation. I paid you back so.
Gim Gu-ra talks about divorce from ex-wifeOn the 787th episode of MBCs entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on September 28, Ha Hee-ra, Im Ho, Kim Young-chul, and Jung Gyu-woon appeared as guests for the special feature Two Much That Japchae.On this day, Jung Gyu-woon told me that he is helping viewers to immerse themselves in Singles thanks to his love ignorant.I made a few mistakes when I came out, and I made the same mistake. I talked about my first love, talking about someone else in this person.Gim Gu-ra wondered how Jung Gyu-woon made a mistake in his wifes name, and Jung Gyu-woon said, Wife is a rainforest and I have called it beautiful.Then I went home on a date, and I followed him a lot, he said. So I feel a lot of empathy and a lot of understanding, so I play a role.Jung Gyu-woon replied, I always be careful about words, when asked if it was difficult to proceed with Singles as a dolsing experience.Gim Gu-ra said, My family sees me, and Jung Gyu-woon said, I had so many bad comments.I wouldnt have done it before, but I had great courage, said Gim Gu-ra.Jung Gyu-woon said, I gave my wife the courage to try it, and Hye-young is a sister who sees MC together and is cool.Lee Hye-Yeong said, Im not going to cover up and say, Youre a lawsuit, youre a consultation (like).At this time, Do Kyung-wan, who had not experienced divorce, asked, If you can not negotiate, do you go to lawsuit?Gim Gu-ra then asked Kim Young-chul, Is your brother a lawsuit? And said, Its a consultation. I paid you back so.

Gim Gu-ra talks about divorce from ex-wife

On the 787th episode of MBC's entertainment "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star"), which was broadcast on September 28, Ha Hee-ra, Im Ho, Kim Young-chul, and Jung Gyu-woon appeared as guests for the special feature "Two Much That Japchae".

On this day, Jung Gyu-woon told me that he is helping viewers to immerse themselves in 'Singles' thanks to his love ignorant. "I made a few mistakes when I came out, and I made the same mistake. I talked about my first love, talking about someone else in this person.

Gim Gu-ra wondered how Jung Gyu-woon made a mistake in his wife's name, and Jung Gyu-woon said, "Wife is a rainforest and I have called it beautiful. Then I went home on a date, and I followed him a lot," he said. "So I feel a lot of empathy and a lot of understanding, so I play a role."

Jung Gyu-woon replied, "I always be careful about words," when asked if it was difficult to proceed with 'Singles' as a dolsing experience. Gim Gu-ra said, "My family sees me," and Jung Gyu-woon said, "I had so many bad comments.

"I wouldn't have done it before, but I had great courage," said Gim Gu-ra. Jung Gyu-woon said, "I gave my wife the courage to try it, and Hye-young is a sister who sees MC together and is cool." Lee Hye-Yeong said, "I'm not going to cover up and say, 'You're a lawsuit, you're a consultation' (like)."

At this time, Do Kyung-wan, who had not experienced divorce, asked, "If you can not negotiate, do you go to lawsuit?" Gim Gu-ra then asked Kim Young-chul, "Is your brother a lawsuit?" And said, "It's a consultation. I paid you back so."