"Fudu" is that you?...Lee Yoo-jin, Prince of Weekend play (three brothers and sisters bravely')

Actor Lee Yoo-jin of Three Brothers and Sisters bravely revealed the background of Choices and his character directly.KBS 2TVs new Weekend drama Three three brothers and sisters bravelyplayplayed by Kim In-young, directed by Park Man-young, and produced by G & G Productions), which is scheduled to be broadcast at 8 p.m. on September 24th, will meet K-Chang-Nam, who had to yield and mature for Family, and K-Jang-Nam, who had to support Family as a top star, and find happiness. This is Familys story of Love and War.Lee Yoo-jin said, Because he is the only son in the house, he is exceptionally big and responsible for thinking about the Family.Gunwoo is also the only youngest son of Sambother and Sister, and he was attractive because he thought that the similar environment resembled each other. Lee Yoo-jin heard three keywords that represent Kim Gun-woos character: love, responsibility, and puberty. He said, Gunwoo is a character with a great love and responsibility for Family.I think of myself as a teenager because I try to get better, even though I am worried and conflicted in the way I find my new side, he said.Lee Yoo-jin said, I am not as friendly and charming as Gunwoo because I am somewhat blunt.I played Gunwoo and became an opportunity to think about the existence of son once again, and I thought that I should approach the family more intimately as Gunwoo in the future. Kim Gun-woo, the youngest son and pay doctor of Sam Brother and Sister, who is affectionate and responsible to be drawn by Lee Yoo-jin, can be seen through KBS 2TVs new Weekend drama Three Brothers and Sisters Bravely, which will be broadcasted at 8 pm on September 24th.three brothers and sisters bravely

Actor Lee Yoo-jin of Three Brothers and Sisters bravely revealed the background of Choices and his character directly.

KBS 2TV's new Weekend drama Three three brothers and sisters bravelyplayplayed by Kim In-young, directed by Park Man-young, and produced by G & G Productions), which is scheduled to be broadcast at 8 p.m. on September 24th, will meet K-Chang-Nam, who had to yield and mature for Family, and K-Jang-Nam, who had to support Family as a top star, and find happiness. This is Family’s story of Love and War.

Lee Yoo-jin said, "Because he is the only son in the house, he is exceptionally big and responsible for thinking about the Family. Gunwoo is also the only youngest son of Sambother and Sister, and he was attractive because he thought that the similar environment resembled each other. "

Lee Yoo-jin heard three keywords that represent Kim Gun-woo's character: 'love', 'responsibility', and 'puberty'. He said, "Gunwoo is a character with a great love and responsibility for Family. “I think of myself as a teenager because I try to get better, even though I am worried and conflicted in the way I find my new side,” he said.

Lee Yoo-jin said, "I am not as friendly and charming as Gunwoo because I am somewhat blunt. I played Gunwoo and became an opportunity to think about the existence of 'son' once again, and I thought that I should approach the Family more intimately as Gunwoo in the future. "

Kim Gun-woo, the youngest son and pay doctor of Sam Brother and Sister, who is affectionate and responsible to be drawn by Lee Yoo-jin, can be seen through KBS 2TV's new Weekend drama Three Brothers and Sisters Bravely, which will be broadcasted at 8 pm on September 24th.

three brothers and sisters bravely'