Former Wonder Girls Sunye "Those who are traitors, what do you want more?

Sunye said in a lengthy post on his SNS account on Tuesday, Im trying to sort out my thoughts because I think you have a lot of opinions about the stories about Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the Gold Counseling Center a while ago.It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is more sensitive to the members than anything else to me.It can be a pleasure to someone just to take out the past again. In addition, he said, I nevertheless conveyed my heart with a heart that I would like to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me. Nevertheless, he said, Why did you do it withdrawal, It is an excuse, It is an excuse, and It is selfish.Of course I think it was Choices with my selfish mind, Sunye said. Ive been continually consulting and apologizing to the members and the company that were involved in the work, and Ive been living with my family and my companys lifelong debts because Ive been grateful for the Choices about my marriage.I dont know what else you want or what you want to hear, he said, adding, I dont really have anything to say to those who continue to make malicious attacks with indiscriminate speech and speech.Sunye said, Those who look at me from a different perspective and just judge me, those who say that they are traitors.Is that what you say because my life has collapsed tremendously or because I have a very great mental shock? So, from my point of view, is it the same logic I can think of for those who were not back when Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America?Sunye said, I will explain and finish these meaningless things so that I will not be able to care for anyone who supports me anymore.Sunye made his debut as a Wonder Girls member in 2007 and served as the teams leader, before officially having a team withdrawal in 2015.Tim Withdrawal was marriaged in 2013, and has three children.After Wonder Girls Withdrawal, he has been away from the entertainment industry and has been active again recently.Among them, Sunye appeared on the recently broadcasted channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center and talked about Wonder Girls Withdrawal at the time.In the broadcast, Sunye said, There were too many question marks in me at the time. I was careful when I was singing and interviewing because I thought it was affecting teenagers a lot.When I wrote the lyrics, I was compelled to do what it would do if it had a bad impact.When I was running on the highway, my father and grandfather died.I felt that working with this mind was hurting the members since I felt that it was not happy to get on stage and that it was time to rest, he wrote.When Wonder Girls had a Blady for two to three years preparing for the band transformation, there was a misunderstanding that Blady was getting longer because I was not doing it, Sunye said. I made such a decision to make a clean and tidy decision because I thought that other members should not be hurt or difficult to do because of me. ...

Sunye said in a lengthy post on his SNS account on Tuesday, “I’m trying to sort out my thoughts because I think you have a lot of opinions about the stories about Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the ‘Gold Counseling Center’ a while ago.”

"It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is more sensitive to the members than anything else to me. It can be a pleasure to someone just to take out the past again. "

In addition, he said, "I nevertheless conveyed my heart with a heart that I would like to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me." Nevertheless, he said, "Why did you do it Withdrawal," "It is an excuse," "It is an excuse," and "It is selfish."

“Of course I think it was Choices with my selfish mind,” Sunye said. “I’ve been continually consulting and apologizing to the members and the company that were involved in the work, and I’ve been living with my family and my company’s lifelong debts because I’ve been grateful for the Choices about my marriage.”

“I don’t know what else you want or what you want to hear,” he said, adding, “I don’t really have anything to say to those who continue to make malicious attacks with indiscriminate speech and speech.”

Sunye said, "Those who look at me from a different perspective and just judge me, those who say that they are traitors. Is that what you say because my life has collapsed tremendously or because I have a very great mental shock? " “So, from my point of view, is it the same logic I can think of for those who were not back when Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America?”

Sunye said, "I will explain and finish these meaningless things so that I will not be able to care for anyone who supports me anymore."

Sunye made his debut as a Wonder Girls member in 2007 and served as the team's leader, before officially having a team Withdrawal in 2015. Tim Withdrawal was marriaged in 2013, and has three children. After Wonder Girls Withdrawal, he has been away from the entertainment industry and has been active again recently.

Among them, Sunye appeared on the recently broadcasted channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center' and talked about Wonder Girls Withdrawal at the time.

In the broadcast, Sunye said, "There were too many question marks in me at the time." "I was careful when I was singing and interviewing because I thought it was affecting teenagers a lot. “When I wrote the lyrics, I was compelled to do what it would do if it had a bad impact.”

“When I was running on the highway, my father and grandfather died. “I felt that working with this mind was hurting the members since I felt that it was not happy to get on stage and that it was time to rest,” he wrote.

“When Wonder Girls had a Blady for two to three years preparing for the band transformation, there was a misunderstanding that Blady was getting longer because I was not doing it,” Sunye said. “I made such a decision to make a clean and tidy decision because I thought that other members should not be hurt or difficult to do because of me.” ...