First broadcast 'Sam Brother and Sister' Lim Ju-hwan, Lee Ha-na and Kiss "happy and happy with you"

In KBS 2TV weekend drama three brothers and sisters bravely, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Kim Tae-joos past was drawn.Kim lost his father as a child and lived in poverty with Mother Yoo Jung-sook (Lee Kyung-jin). Kim Haeng-bok (Song Seung-hwan) was the owner of the restaurant who took care of such a mother and daughter.Kim Haeng-bok proposed to raise Kim Tae-ju as his own child, but Kim Haeng-boks Mother Choi Mal-soon (Jeong Jae-soon) was furious and opposed this marriage.So, even though you have difficulty marriage and have two more children, Yoo Jung-sook said, If you study well, Grandmas Boy does not ignore you and your mother.You have to give up unconditionally, he said.Kim Tae-joo went to Korea University Medical as she wanted under her mother who constantly pressured her, her warm but eventually new father, Grandmas Boy who hated her.Sadly, medical studies did not fit well with Kim Tae-jus aptitudes.Finally, it was this level (Lim Ju-hwan), who was an elementary school alumni, who found Kim Tae-joo crying alone somewhere on campus.He met for a long time and unlike Kim Tae-joo, he became an actor who had been dreaming since elementary school.This level naturally calls Kim Tae-joo First Love and I live with my sisters these days, I live with my fathers debts.Kim Tae-ju said, I have no dream. I have long wanted. I meet my uncle. My fathers youngest brother. My brothers and I are different.This level kissed Kim Tae-joo, saying, Taeju, I have another dream. I am happy with you next to you.But the top star, This Levels Love, quickly made the front page of the newspaper: Kim Tae-ju was isolated by the crowd of fans, who were hit with raw eggs and flour, but this level disappeared.However, Kim Tae-joo has not escaped from the past until the forty years have passed since he was in his early twenties.Kim Tae-joo, who eventually explosed Kim So-euns meeting, was furious when he saw pictures of his past love days in an exhibition poster of This level on his way home.Expectations for a new day to unfold, starting with the meeting with Kim Tae-joos life, which has lived only with his lifelong desire, have heightened.
In KBS 2TV weekend drama three brothers and sisters bravely, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Kim Tae-joos past was drawn.Kim lost his father as a child and lived in poverty with Mother Yoo Jung-sook (Lee Kyung-jin). Kim Haeng-bok (Song Seung-hwan) was the owner of the restaurant who took care of such a mother and daughter.Kim Haeng-bok proposed to raise Kim Tae-ju as his own child, but Kim Haeng-boks Mother Choi Mal-soon (Jeong Jae-soon) was furious and opposed this marriage.So, even though you have difficulty marriage and have two more children, Yoo Jung-sook said, If you study well, Grandmas Boy does not ignore you and your mother.You have to give up unconditionally, he said.Kim Tae-joo went to Korea University Medical as she wanted under her mother who constantly pressured her, her warm but eventually new father, Grandmas Boy who hated her.Sadly, medical studies did not fit well with Kim Tae-jus aptitudes.Finally, it was this level (Lim Ju-hwan), who was an elementary school alumni, who found Kim Tae-joo crying alone somewhere on campus.He met for a long time and unlike Kim Tae-joo, he became an actor who had been dreaming since elementary school.This level naturally calls Kim Tae-joo First Love and I live with my sisters these days, I live with my fathers debts.Kim Tae-ju said, I have no dream. I have long wanted. I meet my uncle. My fathers youngest brother. My brothers and I are different.This level kissed Kim Tae-joo, saying, Taeju, I have another dream. I am happy with you next to you.But the top star, This Levels Love, quickly made the front page of the newspaper: Kim Tae-ju was isolated by the crowd of fans, who were hit with raw eggs and flour, but this level disappeared.However, Kim Tae-joo has not escaped from the past until the forty years have passed since he was in his early twenties.Kim Tae-joo, who eventually explosed Kim So-euns meeting, was furious when he saw pictures of his past love days in an exhibition poster of This level on his way home.Expectations for a new day to unfold, starting with the meeting with Kim Tae-joos life, which has lived only with his lifelong desire, have heightened.

In KBS 2TV weekend drama three brothers and sisters bravely', which was First broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Kim Tae-joo's past was drawn.

Kim lost his father as a child and lived in poverty with Mother Yoo Jung-sook (Lee Kyung-jin). Kim Haeng-bok (Song Seung-hwan) was the owner of the restaurant who took care of such a Mother and daughter. Kim Haeng-bok proposed to raise Kim Tae-ju as his own child, but Kim Haeng-bok's Mother Choi Mal-soon (Jeong Jae-soon) was furious and opposed this marriage.

So, even though you have difficulty marriage and have two more children, Yoo Jung-sook said, "If you study well, Grandma's Boy does not ignore you and your Mother." You have to give up unconditionally, "he said. Kim Tae-joo went to Korea University Medical as she wanted under her Mother who constantly pressured her, her warm but eventually new father, Grandma's Boy who hated her.

Sadly, Medical studies did not fit well with Kim Tae-ju's aptitudes. Finally, it was This level (Lim Ju-hwan), who was an elementary school alumni, who found Kim Tae-joo crying alone somewhere on campus. He met for a long time and unlike Kim Tae-joo, he became an actor who had been dreaming since elementary school. This level naturally calls Kim Tae-joo "First Love" and "I live with my sisters these days, I live with my father's debts."

Kim Tae-ju said, I have no dream. I have long wanted. I meet my uncle. My father's youngest brother. My brothers and I are different. This level Kissed Kim Tae-joo, saying, "Taeju, I have another dream. I am happy with you next to you." But the top star, This level's Love, quickly made the front page of the newspaper: Kim Tae-ju was isolated by the crowd of fans, who were hit with raw eggs and flour, but This level disappeared.

However, Kim Tae-joo has not escaped from the past until the forty years have passed since he was in his early twenties. Kim Tae-joo, who eventually explosed Kim So-eun's meeting, was furious when he saw pictures of his past Love days in an exhibition poster of This level on his way home. Expectations for a new day to unfold, starting with the meeting with Kim Tae-joo's life, which has lived only with his lifelong desire, have heightened.