EXY, Mimi and Battleser defeat "I can't manage my expression, I want to go home" ([New Life+] Young Again in Another World)

Mimi wins Battle against EXYIn the JTBC entertainment program [New Life+] Young Again in Another World broadcast on September 6, the first round of the finals was held.The first Battle was the stage for Omaigal Mimi and WJSN EXY.Mimi selected Lexis On the Sky and set up a spectacular stage, and EXY boasted a deep voice with Yoo Jae-has depressing letter.The winner of the vote was Mimi.Four Voice leaders, except Seo Eun-kwang, raised Mimis hand. Mimi said, I thought I was fighting myself every contest and vowed to compete.I am so happy that I decided to accept whatever the result is. On the other hand, EXY looked saddened. Backstage, he said, I can not manage my expression. I want to go home. He said, What do you think?The contest program is not really possible. Its fun. Just play. This is not possible.It was a great stimulus, rather it touched me, it was on fire, he added.

Mimi wins Battle against EXY

In the JTBC entertainment program "[New Life+] Young Again in Another World" broadcast on September 6, the first round of the finals was held.

The first Battle was the stage for Omaigal Mimi and WJSN EXY. Mimi selected Lexi's "On the Sky" and set up a spectacular stage, and EXY boasted a deep Voice with Yoo Jae-ha's "depressing letter".

The winner of the vote was Mimi. Four Voice leaders, except Seo Eun-kwang, raised Mimi's hand. Mimi said, "I thought I was fighting myself every contest and vowed to compete. I am so happy that I decided to accept whatever the result is. "

On the other hand, EXY looked saddened. Backstage, he said, "I can not manage my expression. I want to go home." He said, "What do you think? The contest program is not really possible. "It's fun. Just play." "This is not possible."

"It was a great stimulus, rather it touched me, it was on fire," he added.