Exposure vitamin "Buy me a building in my name, wife in charge of income management" (South Korean Foreigners)

NRG Exposure vitamin mentions marriage life with wifeMBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on September 14, will feature NRG Exposure vitamin, Infinite Lee Sung Jong, Aizuwon Kwon Eunbi and Golden Child Lee Jang-jun.Exposure vitamin, who has been a member of the first generation Idol group NRG, has two daughters in 2011 with a 6-year-old wife and marriage.On this day, Exposure vitamins respond to marriage life by saying, There is nothing I can do, my wife schedules all week.My wife also takes charge of income management, Exposure vitamin said.I lived for 11 years and my wife bought me a building in my name a while ago.

nrg Exposure vitamin mentions marriage life with wife

MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners', which will be broadcast on September 14, will feature nrg Exposure vitamin, Infinite Lee Sung Jong, Aizuwon Kwon Eunbi and Golden Child Lee Jang-jun.

Exposure vitamin, who has been a member of the first generation Idol group nrg, has two daughters in 2011 with a 6-year-old wife and marriage.

On this day, Exposure vitamins respond to marriage life by saying, "There is nothing I can do, my wife schedules all week." “My wife also takes charge of income management,” Exposure vitamin said. I lived for 11 years and my wife bought me a building in my name a while ago. "