Daughtersetmam Sunye "Shut down the factory under the fourth plan NO....Husband agreement" Nersre (Gold Counselor)

Sunye, from Wonder Girls, said there were no plans for the fourth time.Sunye appeared as a guest on Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on September 2.Sunye released his first solo album, Genuine (Zenuines), 15 years after his debut; he has been focusing on childcare for 10 years after marriage in 2013.Sunye mentioned the changed music broadcasting culture, saying, There are more people coming than going to greetings. There are many cultures such as direct cams and ending poses.Sunye opted for the latter when asked to pick Thirty Years of Kids Growing Three VS Ten Years, which also picked the latter.Sunye, who lived in Canada for 10 years, said she came to Korea with her vacation children.Sunye, who marriages at the age of 25, said: I learned from books and blogs because there was no one around me who marriages; I studied a lot; I gave them no salt before I turned relentlessly.Husband said it was too good to see, and why was he buying and suffering? I said I would do it when Symother said I could help.I do not think my parents suffered from a stubborn daughter-in-law. I showed the video of the previous activity (to the children) but I couldnt tell it apart, and I took it to the broadcasting station during this activity, and my mother said it was so beautiful, Sunye said.Asked about the fourth plan, the company said: Husband has closed the factory. Three daughters are happy. We have agreed to do so.

Sunye, from Wonder Girls, said there were no plans for the fourth time.

Sunye appeared as a guest on Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on September 2.

Sunye released his first solo album, "Genuine" (Zenuines), 15 years after his debut; he has been focusing on childcare for 10 years after marriage in 2013. Sunye mentioned the changed music broadcasting culture, saying, "There are more people coming than going to greetings. There are many cultures such as direct cams and ending poses."

Sunye opted for the latter when asked to pick 'Thirty Years of Kids Growing Three VS Ten Years', which also picked the latter.

Sunye, who lived in Canada for 10 years, said she came to Korea with her vacation children. Sunye, who marriages at the age of 25, said: "I learned from books and blogs because there was no one around me who marriages; I studied a lot; I gave them no salt before I turned relentlessly. Husband said it was too good to see, and why was he buying and suffering? I said I would do it when SyMother said I could help. I do not think my parents suffered from a stubborn daughter-in-law. "

"I showed the video of the previous activity (to the children) but I couldn't tell it apart, and I took it to the broadcasting station during this activity, and my Mother said it was so beautiful," Sunye said. Asked about the fourth plan, the company said: "Husband has closed the factory. Three daughters are happy. We have agreed to do so."