Ahn Bo-hyun, a shy smile with a bouquet of flowers plus cakes..."Congratulations on the award."

Ahn Bo-hyun released four photos on his instagram on the 30th without saying anything.In the photo, Ahn Bo-hyun was wearing a black shirt and smiling shyly with a bouquet of flowers and a pamphlet of 2022 Apan Star Awards.Another photo showed Ahn Bo-hyun holding a cake from a September calendar painting.So netizens are saying, Congratulations, Congratulations on the award. Mr. Bohyeon seems comfortable, Congratulations, I will continue to support you, My brother suffered a lot in September.I will pray and pray for a month full of good things in October, and Wow, it is so cool. Congratulations on the award. Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun received the 2022 Apan Star Awards OTT Award for Yumis Cells and My Name.

Ahn Bo-hyun released four photos on his instagram on the 30th without saying anything.

In the photo, Ahn Bo-hyun was wearing a black shirt and smiling shyly with a bouquet of flowers and a pamphlet of '2022 Apan Star Awards'. Another photo showed Ahn Bo-hyun holding a cake from a September calendar painting.

So netizens are saying, "Congratulations," "Congratulations on the award. Mr. Bohyeon seems comfortable," "Congratulations, I will continue to support you," "My brother suffered a lot in September. I will pray and pray for a month full of good things in October, "and" Wow, it is so cool. Congratulations on the award. "

Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun received the '2022 Apan Star Awards' OTT Award for 'Yumi's Cells' and 'My Name'.