'1 night and 2 days' Lee Si-eon reveals unconventional hairstyle "Pharma has been new"

On the 4th KBS 2TV entertainment program 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as 2 Days & 1 Night), the members Teach Chin gathered for Friend Special.The Friend of Mun Se-yun on the day was 82-year-old Lee Si-eon, who said: Youre going to play today, right?I did Parma for one night and two days, Lee Si-eon said, throwing a lot of excitement at the PDs I did not close my head.Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon, who met Mun Se-yun, presented a soccer ball saying, I brought gifts for babies.Lee Si-eon, who met Mun Se-yun, said that he had encountered DinDin in the past and said, It is so small. He gave a big smile with Mun Se-yun, who had a sly imagination.Lee Si-eon hastily said, My face is small

On the 4th KBS 2TV entertainment program '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4' (hereinafter referred to as 2 Days & 1 Night), the members' 'Teach Chin' gathered for 'Friend Special'.

The Friend of Mun Se-yun on the day was 82-year-old Lee Si-eon, who said: "You're going to play today, right? "I did Parma for one night and two days," Lee Si-eon said, throwing a lot of excitement at the PD's "I did not close my head."

Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon, who met Mun Se-yun, presented a soccer ball saying, "I brought gifts for babies." Lee Si-eon, who met Mun Se-yun, said that he had encountered DinDin in the past and said, "It is so small." He gave a big smile with Mun Se-yun, who had a sly imagination. Lee Si-eon hastily said, My face is small