Zanabi apologizes for rude remarks at rock festival "Run the client over excitement"

Band Zanabi has apologised for his disrespectful comments at the 2022 Incheon e-mart rock festival.On August 7, Zanabis official Instagram posted an article saying, Im talking about your remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday.I was not excited to stand in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I was dreaming, so I was uncomfortable with other bands and fans with light words, Zanabi said. I did not realize that intention was never meant to be, but I did not realize it could be seen.I will be careful not to do such a run the client in the future, and I will devote myself to finding better music and performances. Thank you for coming together.Zanabi appeared as a sub-Motörheadliner at the 2022 Incheon e-mart Rock Festival held at the Moonlight Festival Park in Songdo International City, Incheon on June 6.The Motörheadliner was the American band Vampire Weekend.In the meantime, many Audiences who watched the performance criticized the remarks of the members of Zanabi through SNS and online community.According to Audiences, Zanabi said: We started with the Pentaphoto Super Rookie in 2017, the first order of the smallest stage, so we came here to metallurgy.The highlands are not far away, Zanabi said. Now, only one person is to be taken.I do not know who the next team is, he said, introducing the song Comback Home and Gentlemen, go home now. Many netizens have pointed out that Zanabis remarks were rude to other artists and their fans, and when the controversy grew, Zanabi apologized, explaining that it was not the intention.Im going to tell you about the remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday.I was standing in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I dreamed of, so I was not excited and made it uncomfortable for other bands and fans with light words.I never meant it, but I didnt realize it could be seen as it was. Ill be careful not to do that Run the client in the future.I will devote myself to seeing you with better music and performances. Thank you for coming with me!

Band Zanabi has apologised for his disrespectful comments at the '2022 Incheon e-mart rock festival'.

On August 7, Zanabi's official Instagram posted an article saying, "I'm talking about your remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday."

"I was not excited to stand in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I was dreaming, so I was uncomfortable with other bands and fans with light words," Zanabi said. "I did not realize that intention was never meant to be, but I did not realize it could be seen."

"I will be careful not to do such a Run the client in the future, and I will devote myself to finding better music and performances. Thank you for coming together."

Zanabi appeared as a sub-Motörheadliner at the '2022 Incheon e-mart Rock Festival' held at the Moonlight Festival Park in Songdo International City, Incheon on June 6. The Motörheadliner was the American band Vampire Weekend.

In the meantime, many Audiences who watched the performance criticized the remarks of the members of Zanabi through SNS and online community.

According to Audiences, Zanabi said: "We started with the Pentaphoto Super Rookie in 2017, the first order of the smallest stage, so we came here to metallurgy. "The highlands are not far away," Zanabi said. "Now, only one person is to be taken. I do not know who the next team is, "he said, introducing the song" Comback Home "and" Gentlemen, go home now. "

Many netizens have pointed out that Zanabi's remarks were rude to other artists and their fans, and when the controversy grew, Zanabi apologized, explaining that "it was not the intention".

I'm going to tell you about the remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday. I was standing in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I dreamed of, so I was not excited and made it uncomfortable for other bands and fans with light words. I never meant it, but I didn’t realize it could be seen as it was. I’ll be careful not to do that Run the client in the future. I will devote myself to seeing you with better music and performances. Thank you for coming with me!