The all-time Beautiful lookers Oksun, "Makes and Breaks a Stable Home Before 7-Year-Admission" ('I'm SOLO')

Im SOLO Stone processing while editing 10th Oksun showed a desperate heart for remarriage.24 Days SBS Plus Im SOLO, a beautiful look of Oksun appeared and was drawn to MC seats.When Oksun appeared on the day, Defcon admired it as Model, and admired it as this is the old class of Oksun.In a preliminary interview with the production team, Ok Soon said, If I like it, he does not like me. It was my internal part, but what my sisters say is that it is best to meet men in our company.I thought I would live well if I got married, but the reality was different. Ok Soon, who had a 7-year-old child, said, I wanted to make a stable family before the child was appointed. He said, I would have remarried when I was younger.

'I'm SOLO' Stone processing while editing 10th Oksun showed a desperate heart for remarriage.

24 Days SBS Plus 'I'm SOLO', a beautiful look of Oksun appeared and was drawn to MC seats.

When Oksun appeared on the day, Defcon admired it as "Model," and admired it as "this is the old class of Oksun."

In a preliminary interview with the production team, Ok Soon said, "If I like it, he does not like me." "It was my internal part, but what my sisters say is that it is best to meet men in our company." I thought I would live well if I got married, but the reality was different. "

Ok Soon, who had a 7-year-old child, said, "I wanted to make a stable family before the child was appointed." He said, "I would have remarried when I was younger."