"Tenth Personal" Solbi "I expressed it in my heart, proudly in my jokes."

I wanted to prove it with my ability, not to hide behind evil or prejudice, and I expressed my intention to fight with art toward cyberbullying (bullying on the Internet).This is the work of the artist, and the artist of Solbi, who is actively pursuing the work as a singer and painter, is responding to the evil.It is better known to the public as singer Solbi, but it is already a 10-year painter.Kwon will open his tenth personal The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise at the Print Bakery in the Vista Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul Gwangjin-gu until the 13th of next month.It will show about 50 new works including Apple Series which will be released for the first time in Korea.Kwon, who recently met at Tian Shi, explained the process of the exhibition, saying, This exhibition is a combination of the works that have been done in the past.I dont know how many lives are being ruined by indiscriminate comments in the cyber world, Kwon said. In the case of the Apple series, I answered my own question on the evil word, You cant draw an apology.Despite various controversies, Kwons works were sold at high prices and became popular.Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions at the Seoul Auction auction, which led to a hot topic.The reaction to Tian Shi is also hot: the entry was completed in the first week of its opening, and now some of the works have been replaced and newly hung.The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is about transcendence that goes beyond the limits of words and writing.Father died on May 8 last year, and no word could express longing and loss.So I took the lyrics out and sang the song with the mind in the mind with The Wonderful Wizard of OZ.The song is Flower From Heaven, and I tried to put the Wonderful Wizard of OZ itself on the canvas.Like the sky letters and codes that Father and I can only know.This Tian Shi is the first personal in Korea since the United States of America invitational in May.Kwon was evaluated by the United States of America director and critic as Sometimes Cake is not Cake, apology is not apology, and pop star can become a good artist.This Tian Shi is the theme of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise itself.I focused on making sure that the message about The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is well communicated.I hope that many people can sing their own Wonderful Wizard of OZ through their work.We all live through tired and difficult times, but I wanted to convey the message that we have a brighter future.
I wanted to prove it with my ability, not to hide behind evil or prejudice, and I expressed my intention to fight with art toward cyberbullying (bullying on the Internet).This is the work of the artist, and the artist of Solbi, who is actively pursuing the work as a singer and painter, is responding to the evil.It is better known to the public as singer Solbi, but it is already a 10-year painter.Kwon will open his tenth personal The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise at the Print Bakery in the Vista Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul Gwangjin-gu until the 13th of next month.It will show about 50 new works including Apple Series which will be released for the first time in Korea.Kwon, who recently met at Tian Shi, explained the process of the exhibition, saying, This exhibition is a combination of the works that have been done in the past.I dont know how many lives are being ruined by indiscriminate comments in the cyber world, Kwon said. In the case of the Apple series, I answered my own question on the evil word, You cant draw an apology.Despite various controversies, Kwons works were sold at high prices and became popular.Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions at the Seoul Auction auction, which led to a hot topic.The reaction to Tian Shi is also hot: the entry was completed in the first week of its opening, and now some of the works have been replaced and newly hung.The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is about transcendence that goes beyond the limits of words and writing.Father died on May 8 last year, and no word could express longing and loss.So I took the lyrics out and sang the song with the mind in the mind with The Wonderful Wizard of OZ.The song is Flower From Heaven, and I tried to put the Wonderful Wizard of OZ itself on the canvas.Like the sky letters and codes that Father and I can only know.This Tian Shi is the first personal in Korea since the United States of America invitational in May.Kwon was evaluated by the United States of America director and critic as Sometimes Cake is not Cake, apology is not apology, and pop star can become a good artist.This Tian Shi is the theme of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise itself.I focused on making sure that the message about The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is well communicated.I hope that many people can sing their own Wonderful Wizard of OZ through their work.We all live through tired and difficult times, but I wanted to convey the message that we have a brighter future.
I wanted to prove it with my ability, not to hide behind evil or prejudice, and I expressed my intention to fight with art toward cyberbullying (bullying on the Internet).This is the work of the artist, and the artist of Solbi, who is actively pursuing the work as a singer and painter, is responding to the evil.It is better known to the public as singer Solbi, but it is already a 10-year painter.Kwon will open his tenth personal The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise at the Print Bakery in the Vista Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul Gwangjin-gu until the 13th of next month.It will show about 50 new works including Apple Series which will be released for the first time in Korea.Kwon, who recently met at Tian Shi, explained the process of the exhibition, saying, This exhibition is a combination of the works that have been done in the past.I dont know how many lives are being ruined by indiscriminate comments in the cyber world, Kwon said. In the case of the Apple series, I answered my own question on the evil word, You cant draw an apology.Despite various controversies, Kwons works were sold at high prices and became popular.Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions at the Seoul Auction auction, which led to a hot topic.The reaction to Tian Shi is also hot: the entry was completed in the first week of its opening, and now some of the works have been replaced and newly hung.The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is about transcendence that goes beyond the limits of words and writing.Father died on May 8 last year, and no word could express longing and loss.So I took the lyrics out and sang the song with the mind in the mind with The Wonderful Wizard of OZ.The song is Flower From Heaven, and I tried to put the Wonderful Wizard of OZ itself on the canvas.Like the sky letters and codes that Father and I can only know.This Tian Shi is the first personal in Korea since the United States of America invitational in May.Kwon was evaluated by the United States of America director and critic as Sometimes Cake is not Cake, apology is not apology, and pop star can become a good artist.This Tian Shi is the theme of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise itself.I focused on making sure that the message about The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is well communicated.I hope that many people can sing their own Wonderful Wizard of OZ through their work.We all live through tired and difficult times, but I wanted to convey the message that we have a brighter future.
I wanted to prove it with my ability, not to hide behind evil or prejudice, and I expressed my intention to fight with art toward cyberbullying (bullying on the Internet).This is the work of the artist, and the artist of Solbi, who is actively pursuing the work as a singer and painter, is responding to the evil.It is better known to the public as singer Solbi, but it is already a 10-year painter.Kwon will open his tenth personal The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise at the Print Bakery in the Vista Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul Gwangjin-gu until the 13th of next month.It will show about 50 new works including Apple Series which will be released for the first time in Korea.Kwon, who recently met at Tian Shi, explained the process of the exhibition, saying, This exhibition is a combination of the works that have been done in the past.I dont know how many lives are being ruined by indiscriminate comments in the cyber world, Kwon said. In the case of the Apple series, I answered my own question on the evil word, You cant draw an apology.Despite various controversies, Kwons works were sold at high prices and became popular.Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions at the Seoul Auction auction, which led to a hot topic.The reaction to Tian Shi is also hot: the entry was completed in the first week of its opening, and now some of the works have been replaced and newly hung.The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is about transcendence that goes beyond the limits of words and writing.Father died on May 8 last year, and no word could express longing and loss.So I took the lyrics out and sang the song with the mind in the mind with The Wonderful Wizard of OZ.The song is Flower From Heaven, and I tried to put the Wonderful Wizard of OZ itself on the canvas.Like the sky letters and codes that Father and I can only know.This Tian Shi is the first personal in Korea since the United States of America invitational in May.Kwon was evaluated by the United States of America director and critic as Sometimes Cake is not Cake, apology is not apology, and pop star can become a good artist.This Tian Shi is the theme of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise itself.I focused on making sure that the message about The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is well communicated.I hope that many people can sing their own Wonderful Wizard of OZ through their work.We all live through tired and difficult times, but I wanted to convey the message that we have a brighter future.

“I wanted to prove it with my ability, not to hide behind evil or prejudice, and I expressed my intention to fight with art toward cyberbullying (bullying on the Internet).

This is the work of the artist, and the artist of Solbi, who is actively pursuing the work as a singer and painter, is responding to the evil. It is better known to the public as singer Solbi, but it is already a 10-year painter. Kwon will open his tenth Personal 'The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise' at the Print Bakery in the Vista Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul Gwangjin-gu until the 13th of next month. It will show about 50 new works including 'Apple Series' which will be released for the first time in Korea.

Kwon, who recently met at Tian Shi, explained the process of the exhibition, saying, "This exhibition is a combination of the works that have been done in the past."

“I don’t know how many lives are being ruined by indiscriminate comments in the cyber world,” Kwon said. “In the case of the Apple series, I answered my own question on the evil word, “You can’t draw an apology.”

Despite various controversies, Kwon's works were sold at high prices and became popular. Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions at the Seoul Auction auction, which led to a hot topic. The reaction to Tian Shi is also hot: the entry was completed in the first week of its opening, and now some of the works have been replaced and newly hung.

The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is about ‘transcendence’ that goes beyond the limits of words and writing. Father died on May 8 last year, and no word could express longing and loss. So I took the lyrics out and sang the song with the mind in the mind with The Wonderful Wizard of OZ. The song is 'Flower From Heaven', and I tried to put The Wonderful Wizard of OZ itself on the canvas. Like the sky letters and codes that Father and I can only know.”

This Tian Shi is the first Personal in Korea since the United States of America invitational in May. Kwon was evaluated by the United States of America director and critic as "Sometimes Cake is not Cake, apology is not apology, and pop star can become a good artist."

“This Tian Shi is the theme of The Wonderful Wizard of OZ Paradise itself. I focused on making sure that the message about The Wonderful Wizard of OZ is well communicated. I hope that many people can sing their own Wonderful Wizard of OZ through their work. We all live through tired and difficult times, but I wanted to convey the message that we have a brighter future. "