Sunye "plans to return Canada...to continue to act when the time comes" (Date of the City)

Singer Sunye appeared on MBC FM4Us Dooshis Dating Muzie, Ahn Young Mi broadcast on the 4th.Sunye, who released her first Solo album Genuine on the 26th of last month, showed her performance craftsmanship around Solo Day for a long time.Sunyes life, especially, has attracted a lot of attention. Sunye doesnt do (nowLove Live!!I thought about the old days and I was the Top Model, and I was grateful for the good look, he said.Sunye, who has experienced both the life life and the recent Solo Day with the editing, thanked him for saying, You both seem to like it, it seems to be all attractive.I think I just like Mr. Sunye, said Ahn Young Mi.Sunye had taken time to adjust to the ending pose in Solo Day, and Sunye said, I have not actually adapted to shining me for four to five seconds.I cant do that yet.Sunye, who stopped singing after marriage, said, As soon as I got married, I had a honeymoon baby and I had no time to do it.I had a chance to do the Top Model As for future plans, We have to go to Canada. We have to catch the childrens summer vacations, bring them in, work, and do fun.Well continue to work in the future when the time comes.

Singer Sunye appeared on MBC FM4U's 'Dooshi's Dating Muzie, Ahn Young Mi' broadcast on the 4th.

Sunye, who released her first Solo album Genuine on the 26th of last month, showed her performance craftsmanship around Solo Day for a long time.

Sunye’s life, especially, has attracted a lot of attention. Sunye doesn’t do “(nowLove Live!! "I thought about the old days and I was the Top Model, and I was grateful for the good look," he said.

Sunye, who has experienced both the life life and the recent Solo Day with the editing, thanked him for saying, “You both seem to like it, it seems to be all attractive.” “I think I just like Mr. Sunye,” said Ahn Young Mi.

Sunye had taken time to adjust to the ending pose in Solo Day, and Sunye said, "I have not actually adapted to shining me for four to five seconds. “I can’t do that yet.”

Sunye, who stopped singing after marriage, said, "As soon as I got married, I had a honeymoon baby and I had no time to do it. I had a chance to do the Top Model "

As for future plans, “We have to go to Canada. We have to catch the children’s summer vacations, bring them in, work, and do fun. “We’ll continue to work in the future when the time comes.