'OK' Kim Ho-joong, Shiv Sena experience story "imitates like Chinese"

KBS 2TV OK? Okay!Oh Eun Young, Yang Se-chan, and guest Kim Ho-joong visited the multicultural childrens choir to solve their problems.On this day, a multicultural family child said that he was saddened by becoming like a foreigner and being teased and fingered.I went to the park in the first grade, but I was worried that a child was screaming to go to your country. It is unfair. It is so unfair for the children to be a foreigner.Kim Ho-joong said, I think that because I know that we are not children, I think that because I have experienced it, I will be a person who can tell you exactly that it is wrong when I become an adult later and become an adult.I think I can spread good influence to many people. Oh Eun Young was saddened by the worries of children who received sharp attention because they were multicultural families.Oh Eun Young said, You shouldnt do that to the original person rather than how you deal with this situation, thats what the Friend should not do.Oh Eun Young said,  (parents) have to tell you that Friend should also learn, and if you go through that, you have to tell him that you will be upset.In addition, he suggested that he should convey his feelings and opinions once.Kim Ho-joong said, I have actually talked to friends about feelings.Kim Ho-joong said, It was a singing place, but the song lyrics had to be Germany.(The other person) imitated it like a Chinese saying, (To him) I am the only Asian, but it is a shame. It was scary.I was afraid I would be overwhelmed by the momentum, and Oh Eun Young nodded.Kim Ho-joong said, But many people have told the right story, so I became a side of me and the Friend became a shame.The wrong behavior is a shame, he said, comforting multicultural children.

KBS 2TV 'OK? Okay! Oh Eun Young, Yang Se-chan, and guest Kim Ho-joong visited the multicultural children's choir to solve their problems.

On this day, a multicultural family child said that he was saddened by "becoming like a foreigner and being teased and fingered." "I went to the park in the first grade, but I was worried that a child was screaming to go to your country. It is unfair. It is so unfair for the children to be a foreigner."

Kim Ho-joong said, "I think that because I know that we are not children, I think that because I have experienced it, I will be a person who can tell you exactly that it is wrong when I become an adult later and become an adult. I think I can spread good influence to many people. "

Oh Eun Young was saddened by the worries of children who received sharp attention because they were multicultural families. Oh Eun Young said, "You shouldn't do that to the original person rather than how you deal with this situation, that's what the Friend should not do." Oh Eun Young said, " (parents) have to tell you that Friend should also learn, and if you go through that, you have to tell him that you will be upset."

In addition, he suggested that he should convey his feelings and opinions once. Kim Ho-joong said, "I have actually talked to Friends about feelings."

Kim Ho-joong said, "It was a singing place, but the song lyrics had to be Germany. (The other person) imitated it like a Chinese saying, (To him) I am the only Asian, but it is a shame. It was scary. I was afraid I would be overwhelmed by the momentum, "and Oh Eun Young nodded. Kim Ho-joong said, "But many people have told the right story, so I became a side of me and the Friend became a shame. The wrong behavior is a shame," he said, comforting multicultural children.