"My Blessed Eyes" Kang Tae-oh, "I'll believe you're a current Baseball player."

Kang Tae-oh posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled Kang Tae-oh Tae-oh KTO_KT clothes.In the photo, Kang Tae-oh was wearing a KT Wiz uniform in the game between KT Wiz and Hanwha Eagles held at Wiz Park on the day.He boasted a dignified figure and physical as well as a current Baseball player.Netizens commented on Bless my eyes, My husband let me go instead of the army, My brother really loves me so much and so on.Meanwhile, Kang Tae-oh has recently played the role of the main character Wooyoung-woo (Park Eun-bin) and love line Lee Joon-ho in the ENA drama Wounded Lawyer Wooyoung-woo and is captivating her with her affectionate charm.
Kang Tae-oh posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled Kang Tae-oh Tae-oh KTO_KT clothes.In the photo, Kang Tae-oh was wearing a KT Wiz uniform in the game between KT Wiz and Hanwha Eagles held at Wiz Park on the day.He boasted a dignified figure and physical as well as a current Baseball player.Netizens commented on Bless my eyes, My husband let me go instead of the army, My brother really loves me so much and so on.Meanwhile, Kang Tae-oh has recently played the role of the main character Wooyoung-woo (Park Eun-bin) and love line Lee Joon-ho in the ENA drama Wounded Lawyer Wooyoung-woo and is captivating her with her affectionate charm.

Kang Tae-oh posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled "Kang Tae-oh Tae-oh KTO_KT clothes".

In the photo, Kang Tae-oh was wearing a KT Wiz uniform in the game between KT Wiz and Hanwha Eagles held at Wiz Park on the day.

He boasted a dignified figure and physical as well as a current Baseball player.

Netizens commented on "Bless my eyes", "My husband let me go instead of the army", "My brother really loves me so much" and so on.

Meanwhile, Kang Tae-oh has recently played the role of the main character Wooyoung-woo (Park Eun-bin) and love line Lee Joon-ho in the ENA drama "Wounded Lawyer Wooyoung-woo" and is captivating her with her affectionate charm.