Kim Ho-joong reveals racial discrimination anecdote during Germany study abroad (Antioch)

Trot singer Kim Ho-joong revealed anecdotes during her study abroad.On KBS 2TV Antioch broadcasted on the 2nd, Oh Eun Young, Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Ho-joong met a childrens choir composed of multicultural family children.On this day, Kim Ho-joong heard from multicultural family children that he had a hard time due to the fun and discrimination of friends, and released an anecdote that he had experienced during his past study abroad.Kim Ho-joong said, It was a singing place, but obviously the song lyrics were supposed to be in your country, but strangely it was like Asia.I am an Asian, so I imitated it like a Chinese. Kim Ho-joong said, Of these many people, Asia is the only one I have Alone, which is a very shameful act. I was scared.I wonder if this is what will be the result of this Friend. Because he was Alone Asia.Many of the people there are saying that I am the right story, so I have been on my side together, so the Friend is a shame. Kim Ho-joong said, The wrong behavior is soon to be teased and the Friend would have been embarrassed that it is a shameful act.I had a good time to talk about it and I had a good memory. Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

Trot singer Kim Ho-joong revealed anecdotes during her study abroad.

On KBS 2TV 'Antioch' broadcasted on the 2nd, Oh Eun Young, Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Ho-joong met a children's choir composed of multicultural family children.

On this day, Kim Ho-joong heard from multicultural family children that he had a hard time due to the fun and discrimination of Friends, and released an anecdote that he had experienced during his past study abroad.

Kim Ho-joong said, "It was a singing place, but obviously the song lyrics were supposed to be in your country, but strangely it was like Asia. I am an Asian, so I imitated it like a Chinese. "

Kim Ho-joong said, ''Of these many people, Asia is the only one I have Alone, which is a very shameful act.'" I was scared. I wonder if this is what will be the result of this Friend. Because he was Alone Asia. Many of the people there are saying that I am the right story, so I have been on my side together, so the Friend is a shame. "

Kim Ho-joong said, "The wrong behavior is soon to be teased and the Friend would have been embarrassed that it is a shameful act. I had a good time to talk about it and I had a good memory. "

Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen