Kang Ki-young "Jung Wooyoung's coffee tea present at the set...It's open to the public that he's married" ('Date of the City')

Actor Kang Ki-young appeared on MBC FM4Us Date Muzie, Ahn Young-mi, which was broadcast on the 2nd.Kang Ki-young, who has been gathering a lot of attention as a jung myeong-seok lawyer in Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo, recently received a coffee tea gift from his mother-in-law on the set.It was made public because of the fact that many people thought they were bachelors, he said, laughing. It was revealed that they were married in full bloom.Recently, Jung Wooyoung has been producing syndrome-class topics, exceeding 15% of the audience rating.I thought I had a lot of drama, but I didnt know I was going to be at the center of this issue, Kang Ki-young said. I didnt know I was going to have syndrome.Everyone said, Drama will be available for a long time. I did not know that the audience rating would go high. I felt a surge the next morning when I broadcast only the first and second episodes.I thought that a big change would come to my life. It was so cheerful at the end, he said at the last shoot, that everyone seemed to be on the clouds in their dreams.In particular, Kang Ki-young said, By the time the reaction came, I left one or two shots, but (viewers) said it was sexy and sweet, which almost affected the Acting.I was so lucky that the filming was over soon that (Chung) Myeong-seok almost changed, he said honestly.Meanwhile, the ENA tree drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo, starring Kang Ki-young, will be broadcast at 9 p.m.

Actor Kang Ki-young appeared on MBC FM4U's Date Muzie, Ahn Young-mi, which was broadcast on the 2nd.

Kang Ki-young, who has been gathering a lot of attention as a 'jung myeong-seok lawyer' in Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo', recently received a coffee tea gift from his mother-in-law on the set. “It was made public because of the fact that many people thought they were bachelors,” he said, laughing. “It was revealed that they were married in full bloom.”

Recently, Jung Wooyoung has been producing syndrome-class topics, exceeding 15% of the audience rating. “I thought I had a lot of Drama, but I didn’t know I was going to be at the center of this issue,” Kang Ki-young said. “I didn’t know I was going to have syndrome. Everyone said, "Drama will be available for a long time." I did not know that the audience rating would go high. I felt a surge the next morning when I broadcast only the first and second episodes. I thought that a big change would come to my life. "

“It was so cheerful at the end,” he said at the last shoot, “that everyone seemed to be on the clouds in their dreams.”

In particular, Kang Ki-young said, "By the time the reaction came, I left one or two shots, but (viewers) said it was sexy and sweet, which almost affected the Acting. “I was so lucky that the filming was over soon that (Chung) Myeong-seok almost changed,” he said honestly.

Meanwhile, the ENA tree Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo, starring Kang Ki-young, will be broadcast at 9 p.m.