Kang Daniel 'stage full of self alone'

Kang Daniel held 2022 Kang Daniel Concert First Parade at Seoul Jangchung Arena on the 13th and 14th and met with fans.Kang Daniel said on the 14th, I did not perform much more than the number of albums or the period of activity, but finally I got the concert.I finally thought I could show something. Kang Daniel said, I feel like I started the concert first in Korea and Seoul, and then started various things with Summer Sonic and World Tour. I finally had time to breathe with my fans.I hope you will enjoy my experience and make it a special experience for everyone who comes to see my performance and listens to my music. / Photos

Kang Daniel held '2022 Kang Daniel Concert First Parade' at Seoul Jangchung Arena on the 13th and 14th and met with fans.

Kang Daniel said on the 14th, "I did not perform much more than the number of albums or the period of activity, but finally I got the Concert. I finally thought I could show something. "

Kang Daniel said, "I feel like I started the Concert first in Korea and Seoul, and then started various things with Summer Sonic and World Tour." "I finally had time to breathe with my fans. I hope you will enjoy my experience and make it a special experience for everyone who comes to see my performance and listens to my Music. " / Photos