Jun Hyun-moo "The Higher Red Car 5: The Cumulative Number, Now 2 Owned" clarification (Tokpa One25pm)

Jun Hyun-moo clarifies rumours of riding five high-end The Red CarsOn August 1, JTBCs Tokpawon 25 oclock said that Jun Hyun-moo, Yang Se-chan and Kim Sook are all riding the advanced The Red Car.On this day, Takuya said, I saw a lot of foreign brand cars in Korea, and Jun Hyun-moo agreed, There are more Germany cars in Cheongdam-dong than Germany.The reason why the Korean Toyota industry is big is related to Cheongdam-dong, said Shin Dong-heen.I think the reason why I grew up fast after the war is because of my desire to live a better life than others.Yang Se-chan said, This is the person who contributed greatly to the consumption of the Republic of Koreas advanced The Red Car.There are five stars who bought the most expensive cars, and rumors say there are five cars, Jun Hyun-moo said.Ive seen a lot of good cars, honestly, Shim said. Ill sue Yang Se-chan, Jun Hyun-moo said.It was Fake News, Shin Dong-heen said, I went to buy two generations together.There are five cumulative purchases, Jun Hyun-moo explained. There are no places to put them. There are two now.Kim Sook raised suspicions that Yang Se-chan also has a story of riding a luxury car, and Yang Se-chan said, I am 37 years old.I cant go to golf with an electric bike, and Ive been recommended to buy it, he said.
Jun Hyun-moo clarifies rumours of riding five high-end The Red CarsOn August 1, JTBCs Tokpawon 25 oclock said that Jun Hyun-moo, Yang Se-chan and Kim Sook are all riding the advanced The Red Car.On this day, Takuya said, I saw a lot of foreign brand cars in Korea, and Jun Hyun-moo agreed, There are more Germany cars in Cheongdam-dong than Germany.The reason why the Korean Toyota industry is big is related to Cheongdam-dong, said Shin Dong-heen.I think the reason why I grew up fast after the war is because of my desire to live a better life than others.Yang Se-chan said, This is the person who contributed greatly to the consumption of the Republic of Koreas advanced The Red Car.There are five stars who bought the most expensive cars, and rumors say there are five cars, Jun Hyun-moo said.Ive seen a lot of good cars, honestly, Shim said. Ill sue Yang Se-chan, Jun Hyun-moo said.It was Fake News, Shin Dong-heen said, I went to buy two generations together.There are five cumulative purchases, Jun Hyun-moo explained. There are no places to put them. There are two now.Kim Sook raised suspicions that Yang Se-chan also has a story of riding a luxury car, and Yang Se-chan said, I am 37 years old.I cant go to golf with an electric bike, and Ive been recommended to buy it, he said.

Jun Hyun-moo clarifies rumours of riding five high-end The Red Cars

On August 1, JTBC's Tokpawon 25 o'clock said that Jun Hyun-moo, Yang Se-chan and Kim Sook are all riding the advanced The Red Car.

On this day, Takuya said, "I saw a lot of foreign brand cars in Korea," and Jun Hyun-moo agreed, "There are more Germany cars in Cheongdam-dong than Germany." “The reason why the Korean Toyota industry is big is related to Cheongdam-dong,” said Shin Dong-heen. I think the reason why I grew up fast after the war is because of my desire to live a better life than others.

Yang Se-chan said, "This is the person who contributed greatly to the consumption of the Republic of Korea's advanced The Red Car. “There are five stars who bought the most expensive cars, and rumors say there are five cars,” Jun Hyun-moo said. “I’ve seen a lot of good cars, hOnestly,” Shim said. “I’ll sue Yang Se-chan,” Jun Hyun-moo said. "It was Fake News," Shin Dong-heen said, "I went to buy two generations together."

“There are five cumulative purchases,” Jun Hyun-moo explained. “There are no places to put them. There are two now.” Kim Sook raised suspicions that "Yang Se-chan also has a story of riding a luxury car," and Yang Se-chan said, "I am 37 years old. “I can’t go to golf with an electric bike, and I’ve been recommended to buy it,” he said.