Jimin from AOA "If you are hard, will not you be pretty again"

JTBCs Second World production presentation, which was broadcast live online on the afternoon of the 30th, was attended by Kim Hyung-jung, CP, Paul Kim, Yubin, Jimin, Moonbyeol, Mimi, EXY, Jui, Moon Sua, Kim Sun-yu, Kim Bum-soo, Jung Yeop, Jung Eun-ji, Seo Eun-kwang and Kim Min-seok.Jimin, a native of AOA who is returning to the program, said, I am careful about my return testimony. I think if you go hard, you will be pretty again.I started with Rapper, but I started with vocals at first, and there was a rock star dream in the corner of my mind.I thought, Ill have to sing next time, he said, but I thought it was an opportunity for me because of this program.The second World features vocal wars from the main rappers of the K-POP girl group. It will be broadcast at 8:50 p.m. on the 30th.

JTBC's Second World production presentation, which was broadcast live online on the afternoon of the 30th, was attended by Kim Hyung-jung, CP, Paul Kim, Yubin, Jimin, Moonbyeol, Mimi, EXY, Jui, Moon Sua, Kim Sun-yu, Kim Bum-soo, Jung Yeop, Jung Eun-ji, Seo Eun-kwang and Kim Min-seok.

Jimin, a native of AOA who is returning to the program, said, "I am careful about my return testimony." "I think if you go hard, you will be pretty again."

“I started with Rapper, but I started with vocals at first, and there was a rock star dream in the corner of my mind. “I thought, ‘I’ll have to sing next time,’” he said, “but I thought it was an opportunity for me because of this program.”

The second World features vocal Wars from the main Rappers of the K-POP girl group. It will be broadcast at 8:50 p.m. on the 30th.