"I stole it from the sky": Park Ji-Young shocked to realize the truth of adoptive parents (now)

Park Ji-Young was alarmed to realize the truth her adoptive parents were hiding.In the 40th episode of KBS 2TVs weekend drama It\s Beautiful Nowplayplayplay by Ha Myung-hee/director Kim Sung-geun), which aired on August 14, Jin Soo-young (Park Ji-Young) realized that the adoptive parents did not take him to the police station on purpose.Jin Soo-jeong had found his father, Lee kyung-cheol (Park In-hwan), and understood why Lee kyung-cheol had left him in the nursery for a while.Lee kyung-cheol left his mark on his body for a while because he was afraid to move to his daughter Jin Soo-jeong when he got tuberculosis when he lost his wife and spent all the money he had collected for his wifes hospital expenses.Young Jin Soo-jeong was adopted after meeting his adoptive parents while wandering out of the nursery to find his father.Jin Soo-jeong began to open his heart to Lee kyung-cheol, but expressed his affection for his adoptive parents, saying, My parents are Jin Tae-hyun Jung Mi-young (Lee Joo-sil), and because of himself, his daughter, Bae Da-bin, I felt sick to be in it.However, Yoon Jeong-ja (Ban Hyo-jung) of Shimo took the lead in the separation of the two, saying, We only need to pass this period.When I think about it, I dont think about Lee kyung-cheol, and I want to pass it on when I think about him, but I think of him as the late master.I wonder why they were so good, so angry and gentle, and why they didnt take the lost kid to the police station.When Jin Soo-jeong said, I had to do that at that time, Yoon Jung-ja said, How do you know that you are only four years old.When I met you three years ago, I told you how you had this daughter, and you stole it from the sky, and you were the perfect daughter.I dont think he took you to the police station on purpose.When Jin Soo-jeong denied that he was not my parents, Yoon Jung-ja replied, Or not. Anyway, the deceased children enjoyed the joy of raising you.Then Jin Soo-jeong watched his daughter, Future, struggle with separation, chewed on the words of Shimo Yoon Jung-ja, and said, I was bad before my mother Jung Mi-young died.I did something I couldnt do to you. I didnt want to hear you say you couldnt have children.I wanted to do anything if I could have a child. But I shook my head, Mom said, I can not do that.But Jung Mi-young said, You saw the graffiti on her body? She was abused. You can not take me to the police station. I did not want to hear that I could not have a child.I was sick of the sound of saying that I had no children. I was sorry to see a woman and say that I had come to that.Memory Jin Soo-jeong was surprised to say, Mom!
Park Ji-Young was alarmed to realize the truth her adoptive parents were hiding.In the 40th episode of KBS 2TVs weekend drama It\s Beautiful Nowplayplayplay by Ha Myung-hee/director Kim Sung-geun), which aired on August 14, Jin Soo-young (Park Ji-Young) realized that the adoptive parents did not take him to the police station on purpose.Jin Soo-jeong had found his father, Lee kyung-cheol (Park In-hwan), and understood why Lee kyung-cheol had left him in the nursery for a while.Lee kyung-cheol left his mark on his body for a while because he was afraid to move to his daughter Jin Soo-jeong when he got tuberculosis when he lost his wife and spent all the money he had collected for his wifes hospital expenses.Young Jin Soo-jeong was adopted after meeting his adoptive parents while wandering out of the nursery to find his father.Jin Soo-jeong began to open his heart to Lee kyung-cheol, but expressed his affection for his adoptive parents, saying, My parents are Jin Tae-hyun Jung Mi-young (Lee Joo-sil), and because of himself, his daughter, Bae Da-bin, I felt sick to be in it.However, Yoon Jeong-ja (Ban Hyo-jung) of Shimo took the lead in the separation of the two, saying, We only need to pass this period.When I think about it, I dont think about Lee kyung-cheol, and I want to pass it on when I think about him, but I think of him as the late master.I wonder why they were so good, so angry and gentle, and why they didnt take the lost kid to the police station.When Jin Soo-jeong said, I had to do that at that time, Yoon Jung-ja said, How do you know that you are only four years old.When I met you three years ago, I told you how you had this daughter, and you stole it from the sky, and you were the perfect daughter.I dont think he took you to the police station on purpose.When Jin Soo-jeong denied that he was not my parents, Yoon Jung-ja replied, Or not. Anyway, the deceased children enjoyed the joy of raising you.Then Jin Soo-jeong watched his daughter, Future, struggle with separation, chewed on the words of Shimo Yoon Jung-ja, and said, I was bad before my mother Jung Mi-young died.I did something I couldnt do to you. I didnt want to hear you say you couldnt have children.I wanted to do anything if I could have a child. But I shook my head, Mom said, I can not do that.But Jung Mi-young said, You saw the graffiti on her body? She was abused. You can not take me to the police station. I did not want to hear that I could not have a child.I was sick of the sound of saying that I had no children. I was sorry to see a woman and say that I had come to that.Memory Jin Soo-jeong was surprised to say, Mom!

Park Ji-Young was alarmed to realize the truth her adoptive parents were hiding.

In the 40th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama It\'s Beautiful Nowplayplayplay by Ha Myung-hee/director Kim Sung-geun), which aired on August 14, Jin Soo-young (Park Ji-Young) realized that the adoptive parents did not take him to the police station on purpose.

Jin Soo-jeong had found his father, lee kyung-cheol (Park In-hwan), and understood why lee kyung-cheol had left him in the nursery for a while. lee kyung-cheol left his mark on his body for a while because he was afraid to move to his daughter Jin Soo-jeong when he got tuberculosis when he lost his wife and spent all the money he had collected for his wife's hospital expenses. Young Jin Soo-jeong was adopted after meeting his adoptive parents while wandering out of the nursery to find his father.

Jin Soo-jeong began to open his heart to lee kyung-cheol, but expressed his affection for his adoptive parents, saying, "My parents are Jin Tae-hyun Jung Mi-young (Lee Joo-sil), and because of himself, his daughter, Bae Da-bin, I felt sick to be in it. However, Yoon Jeong-ja (Ban Hyo-jung) of Shimo took the lead in the separation of the two, saying, "We only need to pass this period.

“When I think about it, I don’t think about lee kyung-cheol, and I want to pass it on when I think about him, but I think of him as the late master. “I wonder why they were so good, so angry and gentle, and why they didn’t take the lost kid to the police station.”

When Jin Soo-jeong said, "I had to do that at that time," Yoon Jung-ja said, "How do you know that you are only four years old. When I met you three years ago, I told you how you had this daughter, and you stole it from the sky, and you were the perfect daughter. I don’t think he took you to the police station on purpose.”

When Jin Soo-jeong denied that he was "not my parents," Yoon Jung-ja replied, "Or not. Anyway, the deceased children enjoyed the joy of raising you."

Then Jin Soo-jeong watched his daughter, Future, struggle with separation, chewed on the words of Shimo Yoon Jung-ja, and said, "I was bad before my mother Jung Mi-young died. I did something I couldn’t do to you. I didn’t want to hear you say you couldn’t have children. I wanted to do anything if I could have a child. "But I shook my head," Mom said, "I can not do that."

But Jung Mi-young said, "You saw the graffiti on her body? She was abused. You can not take me to the police station." "I did not want to hear that I could not have a child. I was sick of the sound of saying that I had no children. I was sorry to see a woman and say that I had come to that. Memory Jin Soo-jeong was surprised to say, "Mom!"