Hong Yoon Hwa "After the operation of the cruciate ligament, four Physicians entered and moved to bed" (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcast on 29th.Hong Yoon Hwa recently underwent surgery after suffering a cruciate ligament RUPTURE injury during a filming of TVN Queen of Wrestling.Hong Yoon Hwa said he had been advised by comedian Park Na-rae, who had undergone surgery on cruciate ligament RUPTURE, and said, I heard advice. It is like rehabilitation.DJ Mun Se-yun said, I sent him to cheer up a room (messenger) and he posted a picture of the food after the surgery.I chewed it as soon as it was released (anesthesia) and I cant eat it well, Hong Yoon Hwa said. I ate kimbap, buckwheat, and tteokbokki because my fasting was long.I knew that the reply would not come (after the surgery), but I said, The hospital rice is so delicious. (The reply) came in a second. The white paper is so delicious, Lee Eunhyeong said.I was so glad.I heard a little noise when the anesthesia broke. The sound of a snarl. My body was shaking. They were not listening.I am sorry to have thanked you and Physician for your position. Lee Eunhyeong said, (Kim) Mingi said that he broke up, and you moved him.DJ Kim Tae-gyun responded, There is no heavy stuff in medicine, and Mun Se-yun also laughed, saying, I do not want to hear something heavy.

Comedian Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' which was broadcast on 29th.

Hong Yoon Hwa recently underwent surgery after suffering a cruciate ligament RUPTURE injury during a filming of TVN 'Queen of Wrestling'.

Hong Yoon Hwa said he had been advised by comedian Park Na-rae, who had undergone surgery on cruciate ligament RUPTURE, and said, "I heard advice. It is like rehabilitation."

DJ Mun Se-yun said, “I sent him to cheer up a room (messenger) and he posted a picture of the food after the surgery.”

“I chewed it as soon as it was released (anesthesia) and I can’t eat it well,” Hong Yoon Hwa said. “I ate kimbap, buckwheat, and tteokbokki because my fasting was long.”

“I knew that the reply would not come (after the surgery), but I said, ‘The hospital rice is so delicious.’ (The reply) came in a second.’” “The white paper is so delicious,” Lee Eunhyeong said. I was so glad.”

“I heard a little noise when the anesthesia broke. The sound of a snarl. My body was shaking. They were not listening. I am sorry to have thanked you and Physician for your position. "

Lee Eunhyeong said, "(Kim) Mingi said that he broke up, and you moved him."

DJ Kim Tae-gyun responded, "There is no heavy stuff in medicine," and Mun Se-yun also laughed, saying, "I do not want to hear something heavy."