Gong Hyo-jin Preliminary Husband' Kevin Oh "trying to post Life's Best Friend, Seoul Wedding ceremony"

Singer Kevin Ohh, the back-up husband of actor Gong Hyo-jin, revealed his marriage heart.Kevin Ohh said on his 17th day, I met a woman two years ago and over time I realized that each other is a necessary person for each other. He became the best friend and soul mate of my life.Soon I will call him my wife. We are going to quietly raise Wedding ceremony at the place where I was born this fall.I tried to raise the Wedding ceremony at Seoul, but I am going to raise the ceremony where my family and seniors are in personal circumstances. He said he is preparing a new song. I am going to start a new voyage in my life and music. I hope we will have the best life and continue to be together.Gong Hyo-jin and Kevin Ohh admitted their devotion in April, followed by news of marriage six months after their public devotion.On October 17, the management forest of the Gong Hyo-jin agency said, Gong Hyo-jin and Kevin Ohh are going to start a new beginning of life. The two people will post a private Wedding ceremony in October.How are you? Kevin Oh.It is polite to tell my news in Korean, but I would like to express my mind more naturally by speaking in English familiar to me. Please understand that I am giving news in English.Two years ago, I met a woman, and over time I realized that each other was a necessary person for each other: she became the best friend and soul mate of my life.And soon Im going to call her my wife.We are going to quietly raise the Wedding ceremony at the place where I was born this fall.I was going to raise the Wedding ceremony at Seoul because I was with an actress who was so loved in Korea, but I am going to raise the ceremony where my family and seniors are in personal circumstances.I would like to express my generous understanding of this.I think it is a great luck and happiness for me to have fans who supported me to dream, presented me unforgettable moments, and sometimes even dark times with love and devotion.Im preparing new songs to return to you, and Im looking forward to the day I can share with you soon.Im about to start a new voyage in my life and music. Hope we have the best lives, and keep us together! Thank you.

Singer Kevin Ohh, the back-up husband of actor Gong Hyo-jin, revealed his marriage heart.

Kevin Ohh said on his 17th day, "I met a woman two years ago and over time I realized that each other is a necessary person for each other." He became the best Friend and Soul Mate of my life. Soon I will call him my wife. "

"We are going to quietly raise Wedding ceremony at the place where I was born this fall. I tried to raise the Wedding ceremony at Seoul, but I am going to raise the ceremony where my family and seniors are in personal circumstances. "

He said he is preparing a new song. "I am going to start a new voyage in my life and music. I hope we will have the best life and continue to be together."

Gong Hyo-jin and Kevin Ohh admitted their devotion in April, followed by news of marriage six months after their public devotion. On October 17, the management forest of the Gong Hyo-jin agency said, "Gong Hyo-jin and Kevin Ohh are going to start a new beginning of life." The two people will post a private Wedding ceremony in October.

How are you? Kevin Oh. It is polite to tell my news in Korean, but I would like to express my mind more naturally by speaking in English familiar to me. Please understand that I am giving news in English.

Two years ago, I met a woman, and over time I realized that each other was a necessary person for each other: she became the best Friend and Soul Mate of my life. And soon I'm going to call her my wife.

We are going to quietly raise the Wedding ceremony at the place where I was born this fall. I was going to raise the Wedding ceremony at Seoul because I was with an actress who was so loved in Korea, but I am going to raise the ceremony where my family and seniors are in personal circumstances. I would like to express my generous understanding of this.

I think it is a great luck and happiness for me to have fans who supported me to dream, presented me unforgettable moments, and sometimes even dark times with love and devotion.

I'm preparing new songs to return to you, and I'm looking forward to the day I can share with you soon.

I'm about to start a new voyage in my life and music. Hope we have the best lives, and keep us together! Thank you.