'Golden mask' Cha Ye-ryun, shocked by Lee Hyun-jin marriage...gong Daim person with a disability 'fake'

Seoul = = Golden Mask Cha Ye-ryun was shocked by Lee Hyun-jins marriage news.In the KBS 2TV daily drama Golden Mask, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Yoo Soo-yeon (Cha Ye-ryun) later came across the fact that Lee Hyun-jin marriages Hong Jin-ah (Kong Dai-im) after breaking up with him.Hong Jin-ahs person with a disability, who had seriously injured his leg earlier, was found to be fake and added shock.On this day, Yoo Soo-yeon visited The (Lee Hwi-hyang) and informed him that he had separated from Gang Dong-ha.Yoo Soo-yeon said, The president has come to ask me if he still wants to revenge like me.Lets go together until the end of our lives, The said, saying he was still full of vengeance. He never mentioned his sons marriage.Kang Dong-ha, who promised Hong Jin-a and marriage for Yoo Soo-yeon, finished the meeting with a super speed.Kang Dong-ha met her mother The and Hong Jin-a family and had a meeting and dinner.Hong Jin-a said, When do we weeding ceremony, I want to do it soon. Gang Dong-ha agreed, If you allow it, I will do it quickly.But wedding ceremony should be played grandly, The complained. Nevertheless, Hong Jin-a said, I just need my brother.It is also good to live right now without Wedding ceremony. Among them, Yoo Soo-yeon made wedding shoes that were made by order, and when asked to deliver them directly, he wrote down the address: Hong Jin-ahs wedding shoes.At this time, Hong Jin-a called Gang Dong-ha at home, saying it was urgent, and ordered him to ship to Yo-Soo-yeon on purpose.Yoo Soo-yeon, who visited his former in-laws, was shocked to learn about the marriage of Kang Dong-ha and Hong Jin-a.Yoo Soo-yeon tried to ignore it, but Hong Jin-a asked Kang Dong-ha, How about? Im pretty? Hong Jin-a said, I marriage my brother and my brother.But I was a sister-in-law once, but do not congratulate me. Yoo Soo-yeon said, Congratulations and said, I will go because I delivered it. When Yoo Soo-yeon left, Gangdong was angry. What are you doing? Hong Jin-a said, What is it? I just left Guddu to the Guddu designer.He said, You still have a fuss with Yoo-yeon?Eventually, they posted a small Wedding ceremony, and attention was focused on the new bride Hong Jin-ah who appeared in a wheelchair.At this time, Hong Jin-ah said, Wait a minute. Then he suddenly stood up. He got up from his wheelchair and walked to Gangdongha and shocked everyone.

Seoul = = 'Golden Mask' Cha Ye-ryun was shocked by Lee Hyun-jin's marriage news.

In The KBS 2TV daily drama "Golden Mask", which was broadcast on The afternoon of The 31st, Yoo Soo-yeon (Cha Ye-ryun) later came across The fact that Lee Hyun-jin marriages Hong Jin-ah (Kong Dai-im) after breaking up with him. Hong Jin-ah's person with a disability, who had seriously injured his leg earlier, was found to be fake and added shock.

On this day, Yoo Soo-yeon visited The (Lee Hwi-hyang) and informed him that he had separated from Gang Dong-ha. Yoo Soo-yeon said, "The president has come to ask me if he still wants to revenge like me." "Let's go togeTher until The end of our lives," The said, saying he was still full of vengeance. He never mentioned his son's marriage.

Kang Dong-ha, who promised Hong Jin-a and marriage for Yoo Soo-yeon, finished The meeting with a super speed. Kang Dong-ha met her moTher The and Hong Jin-a family and had a meeting and dinner. Hong Jin-a said, "When do we weeding ceremony, I want to do it soon." Gang Dong-ha agreed, "If you allow it, I will do it quickly." "But Wedding ceremony should be played grandly," The complained. NeverTheless, Hong Jin-a said, "I just need my broTher. It is also good to live right now without Wedding ceremony. "

Among Them, Yoo Soo-yeon made wedding shoes that were made by order, and when asked to deliver Them directly, he wrote down The address: Hong Jin-ah's wedding shoes. At this time, Hong Jin-a called Gang Dong-ha at home, saying it was urgent, and ordered him to ship to Yo-Soo-yeon on purpose.

Yoo Soo-yeon, who visited his former in-laws, was shocked to learn about The marriage of Kang Dong-ha and Hong Jin-a. Yoo Soo-yeon tried to ignore it, but Hong Jin-a asked Kang Dong-ha, "How about? I'm pretty?" Hong Jin-a said, "I marriage my broTher and my broTher. But I was a sister-in-law once, but do not congratulate me. "Yoo Soo-yeon said," Congratulations "and said," I will go because I delivered it. "

When Yoo Soo-yeon left, Gangdong was angry. "What are you doing?" Hong Jin-a said, "What is it? I just left Guddu to The Guddu designer. "He said, "You still have a fuss with Yoo-yeon?"

Eventually, They posted a small Wedding ceremony, and attention was focused on The new bride Hong Jin-ah who appeared in a wheelchair. At this time, Hong Jin-ah said, "Wait a minute." Then he suddenly stood up. He got up from his wheelchair and walked to Gangdongha and shocked everyone.