"For Me, God" Kim Se-jeong, or Nam Yoon-su X Kim Do-hoon X im cheol-su (Todays Webtoon)

Nam Yoon-su, Kim Do-hoon, and im cheol-su permeated Todays Webtoon Kim Se-jeong.The warm heart of the SBS gilt drama Todays Webtoon (played by Jo Ye-rang, Lee Jae-eun/directed by Cho Su-won and Kim Young-hwan) is drawing positive changes by drawing on people around them.The most famous characters are the new writer Kim Do-hoon and the person who permeated her.Junyoung, who started the story of I do not like to say strength in the subway on the way home with my heart.Im already working hard and doing my best, and I feel perverse about how much longer and how I keep trying.So, the more I listen to the habit of saying Strength!, the more I understand the frankness that I am less powerful, I promised to restrain.However, in the last broadcast, Jun-young was pointed out by Deputy Editor Seok Ji-young (Choi Daniel), and first gave a fighting to his depressed mind, saying, Come on, we.Jun-young, who became sincere to the editorial department so that he borrowed a cartoon that he was not interested in and read all night and asked the writer, Showme (Hayuli), who was uncomfortable, to go to another platform because I will do better.This change was a great achievement of the heart that proved the determination that I will do my best better than now so that the Web toon team will not disappear.And now, If you are strong, you will be more powerful, has been reborn as a strong motive to know how to count your heart.The new writer Continent thinks of the mind as a god who recognized my talents and found me.He had a genius talent, but because of his lack of painting skills, he did not recognize anyone, so the bigger problem for him who had difficulty in making his debut was sociality.I could not read my opponents Feeling because I had little interaction with people, and I was accustomed to working alone and I could not dream of collaborating with the people concerned.The reason for the rejection was the opportunity to learn painting with the assistant of 30-year career master Baek Eo-jin (Kim Kap-soo).But I started to break down the wall that I built in the world little by little in the heart of my heart that I want to be one person who can support it before it collapses.And I expressed various Feelings of people with my face to take pictures and send them to me, and when the conti who worked disappeared and panicked, I calmed them with a backup file.

Nam Yoon-su, Kim Do-hoon, and im cheol-su permeated 'Todays Webtoon' Kim Se-jeong.

The warm heart of the SBS gilt drama 'Todays Webtoon' (played by Jo Ye-rang, Lee Jae-eun/directed by Cho Su-won and Kim Young-hwan) is drawing positive changes by drawing on people around them. The most famous characters are the new writer Kim Do-hoon and the person who permeated her.

Junyoung, who started the story of "I do not like to say strength" in the subway on the way home with my heart. “I’m already working hard and doing my best, and I feel perverse about how much longer and how I keep trying.” So, the more I listen to the habit of saying "Strength!", the more I understand the frankness that I am less powerful, I promised to "restrain". However, in the last broadcast, Jun-young was pointed out by Deputy Editor Seok Ji-young (Choi Daniel), and first gave a 'fighting' to his depressed mind, saying, "Come on, we." Jun-young, who became sincere to the editorial department so that he borrowed a cartoon that he was not interested in and read all night and asked the writer, Showme (Hayuli), who was uncomfortable, to "go to another platform because I will do better." This change was a great achievement of the heart that proved the determination that "I will do my best better than now so that the Web toon team will not disappear". And now, "If you are strong, you will be more powerful," has been reborn as a strong motive to know how to count your heart.

The new writer Continent thinks of the mind as "a god who recognized my talents and found me". He had a genius talent, but because of his lack of painting skills, he did not recognize anyone, so the bigger problem for him who had difficulty in making his debut was sociality. I could not read my opponent's Feeling because I had little interaction with people, and I was accustomed to working alone and I could not dream of collaborating with the people concerned. The reason for the rejection was the opportunity to learn painting with the assistant of 30-year career master Baek Eo-jin (Kim Kap-soo). But I started to break down the wall that I built in the world little by little in the heart of my heart that I want to be one person who can support it before it collapses. And I expressed various Feelings of people with my face to take pictures and send them to me, and when the conti who worked disappeared and panicked, I calmed them with a backup file.