Eugene "Immigrant to Guam at 12, Make Friends on the Day of Arrival" (OI Gave My Wedding Dress Away)

OH!MY WEDDING Eugene shows off extroverted DNASBS OH!MY WEDDING broadcast on August 21 contains Korean couple, Korean couple, and international couple love story of Dugina Mary, a Russian and Russian mixed race.For Mary, who has a language barrier, Enkisto invited Marina, a Korean teacher from Russia, who began to pour out stories that she had never heard before.Eugene, who has immigration experience, said: I immigrated to Guam at the age of 12.I made friends on the day of my visit and then I said Hello My Name Is Eugene and Eleven Ears Old nonsense. It seems that steady exposure is important. Yoo Byung-jae said, We also have a Korean village in the United States or some place to depend on, but Mary said that there are few acquaintances in Korea.I wonder what is hard, Mary said. The hospital treatment was hard.It is the most difficult and difficult thing because there are difficult and unknown words, but I miss my parents a lot and I want to see my family and relatives.

'OH!MY WEDDING' Eugene shows off extroverted DNA

SBS 'OH!MY WEDDING' broadcast on August 21 contains Korean couple, Korean couple, and international couple love story of Dugina Mary, a Russian and Russian mixed race.

For Mary, who has a language barrier, Enkisto invited Marina, a Korean teacher from Russia, who began to pour out stories that she had never heard before.

Eugene, who has immigration experience, said: "I immigrated to Guam at the age of 12. I made friends on the day of my visit and then I said "Hello My Name Is Eugene" and "Eleven Ears Old" nonsense. It seems that steady exposure is important. "

Yoo Byung-jae said, "We also have a Korean village in the United States or some place to depend on, but Mary said that there are few acquaintances in Korea. I wonder what is hard, "Mary said." The hospital treatment was hard. It is the most difficult and difficult thing because there are difficult and unknown words, but I miss my parents a lot and I want to see my family and relatives. "