Chungha ", United States of America, I raised myself Alone... I paid my debts and made my house" (My Little Old Boy)

Singer Chungha mentioned the filial piety he did.On SBSs My Little Old Boy (hereinafter My Little Old Boy), which aired on August 7, Chungha appeared as a special MC.I actually paid off my debts, I did a small house, I changed my car, Chungha said of his filial piety.I think I was most happy about this recently, theres a song on the album that Gifts Mother.Mother raised me at United States of America and I think she was sorry. I had to go to Alone.When you think about it, your eyes were reddened. Asked about the most hateful behavior he had done to Mother, Chungha said, You did not think I would do a job of dancing and singing.I have been studying hard at United States of America, but Mother seems to have come because I want to dance.

Singer Chungha mentioned the filial piety he did.

On SBS's "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter My Little Old Boy), which aired on August 7, Chungha appeared as a special MC.

"I actually paid off my debts, I did a small house, I changed my car," Chungha said of his filial piety.

"I think I was most happy about this recently, there's a song on the album that Gifts Mother. Mother raised me at United States of America and I think she was sorry. I had to go to Alone. When you think about it, your eyes were reddened. "

Asked about the most hateful behavior he had done to Mother, Chungha said, "You did not think I would do a job of dancing and singing. I have been studying hard at United States of America, but Mother seems to have come because I want to dance. "