'Antioch' Kim Ho-joong, Shiv Sena Confessions "Alone is only Asian when studying Germany."

Singer Kim Ho-joong was Confessions for being hit by Shiv Sena when he performed vocal music in Germany.In KBS2 Antioch, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, children from multicultural families appeared and expressed their troubles.On this day, the children of multicultural families talked about the discrimination.Kim Ho-joong said, When I was studying vocal music, I was studying Germany.It was a singing place, but obviously the song lyrics had to be done in your country, but Germany was difficult and it became strangely like Asia. Among many people, Alone is only Asian, so he imitates it as mixed as Chinese.In particular, Kim Ho-joong said, I am very ashamed of the Asians, but I am Alone. I was afraid.I thought I would be overwhelmed by the spirit of this Friend. But many of you there are telling the right story, so I was on my side with them, so the Friend became a shame, he explained.

Singer Kim Ho-joong was Confessions for being hit by Shiv Sena when he performed vocal music in Germany.

In KBS2 'Antioch', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, children from multicultural families appeared and expressed their troubles.

On this day, the children of multicultural families talked about the discrimination. Kim Ho-joong said, "When I was studying vocal music, I was studying Germany. It was a singing place, but obviously the song lyrics had to be done in your country, but Germany was difficult and it became strangely like Asia. "

"Among many people, Alone is only Asian, so he imitates it as mixed as Chinese."

In particular, Kim Ho-joong said, “I am very ashamed of the Asians, but I am Alone.” I was afraid. I thought I would be overwhelmed by the spirit of this Friend. "

“But many of you there are telling the right story, so I was on my side with them, so the Friend became a shame,” he explained.