7th Jeong Sook "I wanted to meet Solo, I wanted to meet the relationship...

Im SOLO (Im Solo) Seventh Silence has voiced criticism of Flaming.Jung Sook said on August 22 through his instagram, Even though I posted an explanation on the Flaming and bad content DM (DM), I have been (now down) serious photo correction suspicion (?I have been suffering from the heart that I have endured. Why is it, even if its not? I am grateful and sorry for the fact that I have made people who are together, and I have a bad answer.Jung Sook said, I am not Celebrity.I am not a professional group who is affiliated with the Celebrity union because of the nature of the job of the voice actor, but sometimes I work as a photographer, but I am not a professional group who shows my face to the public and is evaluated as an appearance. If so, I really wanted to meet the relationship.Thats all, he said.I do not raise feeds to be evaluated, pointed out, and pointed out, he said. What are you going to do with over-shoping in the yard already sold on the air?Cant you upload a good picture for me? If you dont want to look at it, you can just say its bad.Are you proud? I am sorry if I was late and I was in a bad mood. If I did not get hurt, would it be possible for my opponent to do so? Finally, Jung Sook said, Please, if you are not a cheering person, please cut off your follow and give me no interest.I do not like it if you see people who are not followers. Do not show any sincerity to leave Flaming. I would like to thank you if you just pass by. On the other hand, Jung Sook, a voice actor, appeared in the 7th I Solo and became a hot topic with pure beauty.

"I'm Solo" (I'm Solo) Seventh Silence has voiced criticism of Flaming.

Jung Sook said on August 22 through his instagram, "Even though I posted an explanation on the Flaming and bad content DM (DM), I have been (now down) serious photo correction suspicion (? I have been suffering from the heart that I have endured. "

"Why is it, even if it's not? I am grateful and sorry for the fact that I have made people who are together, and I have a bad answer."

Jung Sook said, "I am not Celebrity. "I am not a professional group who is affiliated with the Celebrity union because of the nature of the job of the voice actor, but sometimes I work as a photographer, but I am not a professional group who shows my face to the public and is evaluated as an appearance." "If so, I really wanted to meet the relationship. That's all," he said.

"I do not raise feeds to be evaluated, pointed out, and pointed out," he said. "What are you going to do with over-shoping in the yard already sold on the air? Can't you upload a good picture for me? If you don't want to look at it, you can just say it's bad. Are you proud? I am sorry if I was late and I was in a bad mood. If I did not get hurt, would it be possible for my opponent to do so? "

Finally, Jung Sook said, "Please, if you are not a cheering person, please cut off your follow and give me no interest. I do not like it if you see people who are not followers. Do not show any sincerity to leave Flaming. I would like to thank you if you just pass by. "

On the other hand, Jung Sook, a voice actor, appeared in the 7th 'I Solo' and became a hot topic with pure beauty.