You Hee-yeol "It's hard to accept the plagiarism controversy, the Sketchbook' is abolished."

Singer You Hee-yeol, who was caught up in the plagiarism controversy, expressed his position.On the 18th, You Hee-yeol revealed his position through his agency antenna, First of all, I am tired of the controversy related to me for a long time and once again I sincerely apologize.You Hee-yeol said, I have looked back at myself from the beginning, seeing the many situations that have been pouring in the meantime.The story that it seemed to have been denied last time came to my heart the most painful, he said. I dare not even figure out how much I feel lost. You Hee-yeol said, I have a difficult part to agree with the plagiarism allegations that are being raised.Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretations, but it is hard for me to accept them. However, he added, I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy does not happen again.In the aftermath of the controversy, the KBS2 music program You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as Sketchbook), which he is in progress, will be abolished.The Sketchbook is about to finish at the end of the 600th, he said. We are going to make the final recording until this week to minimize the damage of the program and production crew.Finally, You Hee-yeol said, I will not ignore my time and think about what my remaining share is now.Hi, this is You Hee-yeol.First of all, I am tired of the controversy related to me for a long time and once again I sincerely apologize.I would like to ask you to understand that my decision on my broadcasting activities is a part that requires time to prepare for many people including the production team.I have looked back at myself from the beginning, seeing the many situations that have been pouring in.The story that it seemed to have been denied last time came to my heart the most heartbreaking.I dare not count how much loss you will feel.There is a part of me that is hard to agree with the plagiarism allegations that are being raised.Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretationsThese are hard things for me to accept.I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy will not arise again.Im going to finish with the 600th.I sincerely thank many people who have saved a long time of 13 years and 3 months.I sincerely thank the production team and the people involved for their hard work.We are going to make the final recording until this week to minimize the damage of the program and the production crew.I will do my best to do my best to prevent further damage.I will not turn away from my time with time to think about where I am now and what my remaining share is.I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people who care about music.Finally, I would like to thank all those who believed and saved me for a long time.Thank you.You Hee-yeol

Singer You Hee-yeol, who was caught up in the plagiarism controversy, expressed his position.

On the 18th, You Hee-yeol revealed his position through his agency antenna, "First of all, I am tired of the controversy related to me for a long time and once again I sincerely apologize."

You Hee-yeol said, "I have looked back at myself from the beginning, seeing the many situations that have been pouring in the meantime. The story that it seemed to have been denied last time came to my heart the most painful, "he said." I dare not even figure out how much I feel lost. "

You Hee-yeol said, "I have a difficult part to agree with the plagiarism allegations that are being raised. Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretations, but it is hard for me to accept them. "

However, he added, "I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy does not happen again."

In the aftermath of the controversy, the KBS2 music program "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" (hereinafter referred to as "Sketchbook"), which he is in progress, will be abolished. "The Sketchbook' is about to finish at the end of the 600th," he said. "We are going to make the final recording until this week to minimize the damage of the program and production crew."

Finally, You Hee-yeol said, "I will not ignore my time and think about what my remaining share is now."

Hi, this is You Hee-yeol.

First of all, I am tired of the controversy related to me for a long time and once again I sincerely apologize.

I would like to ask you to understand that my decision on my broadcasting activities is a part that requires time to prepare for many people including the production team.

I have looked back at myself from the beginning, seeing the many situations that have been pouring in.

The story that it seemed to have been denied last time came to my heart the most heartbreaking.

I dare not count how much loss you will feel.

There is a part of me that is hard to agree with the plagiarism allegations that are being raised.

Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretations

These are hard things for me to accept.

I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy will not arise again.

I'm going to finish with the 600th.

I sincerely thank many people who have saved a long time of 13 years and 3 months.

I sincerely thank the production team and the people involved for their hard work.

We are going to make the final recording until this week to minimize the damage of the program and the production crew.

I will do my best to do my best to prevent further damage.

I will not turn away from my time with time to think about where I am now and what my remaining share is.

I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people who care about music.

Finally, I would like to thank all those who believed and saved me for a long time.

Thank you.

You Hee-yeol