The real problem with Kang Daniel "Dancers Gone Fast" remarks

Singer Kang Daniel was involved in the Run the client controversy while referring to the two programs he starred in.Kang Daniel recently talked to fans on the fan communication platform Univers app and said of Mnet Street Man The Fighter (hereinafter referred to as Smanpa), Im so comfortable because Im a man to be honest.Im happy. Im not sucked. I was really scared. I was more scared when I was sgull wave (Street Dance Girls The Fighter), but now Im better, he said.So some fans pointed out that they were scared. Why are you scared? Youre right? Reciting poetry in front of 60 men. Its scary.I was shaking my cue card, but at first. Makeup is also a sister who has a big eye line. When the comments to women were uncomfortable, they said, I did not know what to say. Ill be sick (Ill pass).Those people will be angry if they go to standing Komidi. Really. Live comfortably. We are a tough life. We can live without crossing the line.Kang Daniels intention would have meant that it was more comfortable with same sex, not to compare women and men.It is difficult to say that the expression scared or fastened is generally used.MC Kang Daniel also felt overwhelming energy in the intense tension enough to fight sisters fight.But the real problem is not Kang Daniels program-related remarks, but the way he treats fans.It is pointed out that it was not appropriate to mock and block the fans who presented the disagreement saying I will be angry if I go to stand Komidi.If the words were corrected with accurate expressions that did not misunderstand the criticism, the conversation in the fan platform would not have spread to the entertainment industry controversy.It is not an insult with intention, but it is a reason why we can not avoid the responsibility of Run the client.I wonder if Kang Daniel, who compares his program with the program he is going to appear in and plays with fans in the process, was a suitable act as an MC.I am saddened by the words and actions of the sole MC Kang Daniel, who has poured cold water on the Smanpa who is preparing to be overshadowed by the Swoopa shade.

Singer Kang Daniel was involved in the Run the client controversy while referring to the two programs he starred in.

Kang Daniel recently talked to fans on the fan communication platform Univers app and said of Mnet 'Street Man The Fighter' (hereinafter referred to as 'Smanpa'), "I'm so comfortable because I'm a man to be honest. I'm happy. I'm not sucked. I was really scared. I was more scared when I was "sgull wave" (Street Dance Girls The Fighter), but now I'm better," he said.

So some fans pointed out that they were "scared." "Why are you scared? You're right? Reciting poetry in front of 60 men. It's scary. I was shaking my cue card, but at first. Makeup is also a sister who has a big eye line. "

When the comments to women were uncomfortable, they said, "I did not know what to say. I'll be sick (I'll pass). Those people will be angry if they go to standing Komidi. Really. Live comfortably. We are a tough life. We can live without crossing the line.

Kang Daniel's intention would have meant that it was more comfortable with same sex, not to compare women and men. It is difficult to say that the expression 'scared' or 'fastened' is generally used. MC Kang Daniel also felt overwhelming energy in the intense tension enough to fight 'sisters' fight.

But the real problem is not Kang Daniel's program-related remarks, but the way he treats fans. It is pointed out that it was not appropriate to mock and block the fans who presented the disagreement saying 'I will be angry if I go to stand Komidi'. If the words were corrected with accurate expressions that did not misunderstand the criticism, the conversation in the fan platform would not have spread to the entertainment industry controversy. It is not an 'insult' with intention, but it is a reason why we can not avoid the responsibility of 'Run the client'.

I wonder if Kang Daniel, who compares his program with the program he is going to appear in and plays with fans in the process, was a suitable act as an MC. I am saddened by the words and actions of the sole MC Kang Daniel, who has poured cold water on the 'Smanpa' who is preparing to be overshadowed by the 'Swoopa' shade.