Sakura "LE SSERAFIM, debut with determination to be the last idol of my life"

LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) Sakura has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.Harpers Bazaar Japan selected LE SSERAFIM Sakura as the cover model for September issue on July 8, and the magazine containing Sakuras picture will be published on July 20. The photo was completed in collaboration with global luxury brand Louis Vuitton, which was admirable for its complete digestion of Louis Vuittons latest collection.In the interview with the photo shoot, you can meet the deep and hard inner side of Sakura.I thought that LE SSERAFIM would be the last idol group in my life and I debuted with such determination, Sakura said.Asked what more is needed besides talent, luck, and effort for success, Sakura, who answered without hesitation, I do not feel afraid, said, I do not think I have a talent for trying, but I do not have a talent for my talents.
LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) Sakura has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.Harpers Bazaar Japan selected LE SSERAFIM Sakura as the cover model for September issue on July 8, and the magazine containing Sakuras picture will be published on July 20. The photo was completed in collaboration with global luxury brand Louis Vuitton, which was admirable for its complete digestion of Louis Vuittons latest collection.In the interview with the photo shoot, you can meet the deep and hard inner side of Sakura.I thought that LE SSERAFIM would be the last idol group in my life and I debuted with such determination, Sakura said.Asked what more is needed besides talent, luck, and effort for success, Sakura, who answered without hesitation, I do not feel afraid, said, I do not think I have a talent for trying, but I do not have a talent for my talents.

LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) Sakura has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.

"Harper's Bazaar Japan" selected "LE SSERAFIM Sakura as the cover model for September issue on July 8, and the magazine containing Sakura's picture will be published on July 20. "

The photo was completed in collaboration with global luxury brand Louis Vuitton, which was admirable for its complete digestion of Louis Vuitton's latest collection.

In the Interview with the photo shoot, you can meet the deep and hard inner side of Sakura. "I thought that LE SSERAFIM would be the last idol group in my life and I debuted with such determination," Sakura said.

Asked what more is needed besides talent, luck, and effort for success, Sakura, who answered without hesitation, "I do not feel afraid," said, "I do not think I have a talent for trying, but I do not have a talent for my talents."