Professor Kwak Jae-sik "passing KBS comedian test documents, giving up over graduate schedule" (All The Butlers)

Professor Kwak Jae-sik said he passed the KBS comedian test.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on July 24, was featured in Unity of the Holiness, and Professor Kwak Jae-sik appeared as master.Doyoung said, I was curious about the width and the height of the building in the Han River, so I studied Math. As a result, I graduated in the shortest term in five semesters after entering KAIST.The members who heard this said, Its genius.Doyoung also said, I found 228 kinds of Korean Monsters as a result of studying in curiosity at Korea Monster, and wrote many Monster books. He also said that he passed the KBS comedian test.Kwak Jae-sik, a master of environmental engineering, is the main business of the professional N-job. When Yang Se-hyung wondered about the comedian rider, Kwak Jae-sik said, I have been in the K-headquarter gag for a while.I gave up the test papers and attached them. The schedule overlapped with the graduate exam. I boldly (forsaken) because the path I love more is the path of science.

Professor Kwak Jae-sik said he passed the KBS comedian test.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on July 24, was featured in 'Unity of the Holiness', and Professor Kwak Jae-sik appeared as master.

Doyoung said, "I was curious about the width and the height of the building in the Han River, so I studied Math. As a result, I graduated in the shortest term in five semesters after entering KAIST." The members who heard this said, "It's genius."

Doyoung also said, "I found 228 kinds of Korean Monsters as a result of studying in curiosity at Korea Monster, and wrote many Monster books." He also said that he passed the KBS comedian test.

Kwak Jae-sik, a master of environmental engineering, is the main business of the professional N-job. When Yang Se-hyung wondered about the comedian rider, Kwak Jae-sik said, "I have been in the K-headquarter gag for a while. I gave up the test papers and attached them. The schedule overlapped with the graduate exam. I boldly (forsaken) because the path I love more is the path of science. "