"Park Eun-bin Acting? Real or Acting Is Indistinguishable!" "Jung Wooyoung" seen by autistic people

Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still.It doesnt really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they dont show obvious or visible hand movements.And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as it is, but the behavior of each person with autism spectrum is different.But we all agree that a person with autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this trait varies from one autism to another.Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other peoples eyes and can actually pretend to see.We cant see the eyes exactly, and were looking at the legs of other peoples noses or somewhere near them, and its enough for someone with autism to wear glasses.Since I started wearing glasses, it has become easier to see people in person.But some people cant look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills weve learned or wear sunglasses.In addition, she is walking, which is probably one of the traits that others call unrealistic.Autism is a very extensive spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person with all autism walks that way.But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows it well integrated.I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at university through search.It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters with autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo was also drawn correctly.I think that the media that notices the difference, calls it strange, and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of childhood makes these seem like the nature of autism.These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism spectrums.As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is Spectrum; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals.In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, it showed that.I didnt expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured it perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters with autism.The prosecutors words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoungs autism.Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me.The feeling and message we received from the scene is that it is sinful that we were born with autism.We must stay at home or be locked in an institution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entitled to equal status with normal people.The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the reality of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic.I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics.Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, She is not like me and the autistic people around me, is to cover the message that this work wants to convey.In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various spectrums.For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism spectrum to make it easier to explain), it seemed that she had more characteristics of Aspergers syndrome than Classical Autism.However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more classical autism characteristics.It is not so easy to classify autism, so it seems good to show a variety of aspects, and it is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people with autism belong to.Autism is itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic.However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo is delivering the core of autism spectrum through this spirit.Because I am directly discriminated against by autism spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough.But one experience I will never forget is with my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed with autism.We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, Autism is not real.To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted.He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefit.
Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still.It doesnt really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they dont show obvious or visible hand movements.And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as it is, but the behavior of each person with autism spectrum is different.But we all agree that a person with autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this trait varies from one autism to another.Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other peoples eyes and can actually pretend to see.We cant see the eyes exactly, and were looking at the legs of other peoples noses or somewhere near them, and its enough for someone with autism to wear glasses.Since I started wearing glasses, it has become easier to see people in person.But some people cant look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills weve learned or wear sunglasses.In addition, she is walking, which is probably one of the traits that others call unrealistic.Autism is a very extensive spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person with all autism walks that way.But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows it well integrated.I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at university through search.It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters with autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo was also drawn correctly.I think that the media that notices the difference, calls it strange, and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of childhood makes these seem like the nature of autism.These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism spectrums.As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is Spectrum; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals.In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, it showed that.I didnt expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured it perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters with autism.The prosecutors words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoungs autism.Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me.The feeling and message we received from the scene is that it is sinful that we were born with autism.We must stay at home or be locked in an institution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entitled to equal status with normal people.The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the reality of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic.I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics.Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, She is not like me and the autistic people around me, is to cover the message that this work wants to convey.In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various spectrums.For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism spectrum to make it easier to explain), it seemed that she had more characteristics of Aspergers syndrome than Classical Autism.However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more classical autism characteristics.It is not so easy to classify autism, so it seems good to show a variety of aspects, and it is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people with autism belong to.Autism is itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic.However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo is delivering the core of autism spectrum through this spirit.Because I am directly discriminated against by autism spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough.But one experience I will never forget is with my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed with autism.We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, Autism is not real.To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted.He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefit.
Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still.It doesnt really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they dont show obvious or visible hand movements.And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as it is, but the behavior of each person with autism spectrum is different.But we all agree that a person with autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this trait varies from one autism to another.Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other peoples eyes and can actually pretend to see.We cant see the eyes exactly, and were looking at the legs of other peoples noses or somewhere near them, and its enough for someone with autism to wear glasses.Since I started wearing glasses, it has become easier to see people in person.But some people cant look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills weve learned or wear sunglasses.In addition, she is walking, which is probably one of the traits that others call unrealistic.Autism is a very extensive spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person with all autism walks that way.But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows it well integrated.I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at university through search.It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters with autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo was also drawn correctly.I think that the media that notices the difference, calls it strange, and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of childhood makes these seem like the nature of autism.These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism spectrums.As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is Spectrum; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals.In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, it showed that.I didnt expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured it perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters with autism.The prosecutors words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoungs autism.Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me.The feeling and message we received from the scene is that it is sinful that we were born with autism.We must stay at home or be locked in an institution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entitled to equal status with normal people.The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the reality of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic.I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics.Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, She is not like me and the autistic people around me, is to cover the message that this work wants to convey.In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various spectrums.For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism spectrum to make it easier to explain), it seemed that she had more characteristics of Aspergers syndrome than Classical Autism.However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more classical autism characteristics.It is not so easy to classify autism, so it seems good to show a variety of aspects, and it is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people with autism belong to.Autism is itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic.However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo is delivering the core of autism spectrum through this spirit.Because I am directly discriminated against by autism spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough.But one experience I will never forget is with my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed with autism.We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, Autism is not real.To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted.He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefit.
Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still.It doesnt really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they dont show obvious or visible hand movements.And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as it is, but the behavior of each person with autism spectrum is different.But we all agree that a person with autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this trait varies from one autism to another.Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other peoples eyes and can actually pretend to see.We cant see the eyes exactly, and were looking at the legs of other peoples noses or somewhere near them, and its enough for someone with autism to wear glasses.Since I started wearing glasses, it has become easier to see people in person.But some people cant look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills weve learned or wear sunglasses.In addition, she is walking, which is probably one of the traits that others call unrealistic.Autism is a very extensive spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person with all autism walks that way.But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows it well integrated.I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at university through search.It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters with autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo was also drawn correctly.I think that the media that notices the difference, calls it strange, and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of childhood makes these seem like the nature of autism.These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism spectrums.As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is Spectrum; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals.In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, it showed that.I didnt expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured it perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters with autism.The prosecutors words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoungs autism.Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me.The feeling and message we received from the scene is that it is sinful that we were born with autism.We must stay at home or be locked in an institution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entitled to equal status with normal people.The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the reality of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic.I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics.Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, She is not like me and the autistic people around me, is to cover the message that this work wants to convey.In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various spectrums.For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism spectrum to make it easier to explain), it seemed that she had more characteristics of Aspergers syndrome than Classical Autism.However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more classical autism characteristics.It is not so easy to classify autism, so it seems good to show a variety of aspects, and it is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people with autism belong to.Autism is itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic.However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo is delivering the core of autism spectrum through this spirit.Because I am directly discriminated against by autism spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough.But one experience I will never forget is with my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed with autism.We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, Autism is not real.To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted.He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefit.
Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still.It doesnt really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they dont show obvious or visible hand movements.And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as it is, but the behavior of each person with autism spectrum is different.But we all agree that a person with autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this trait varies from one autism to another.Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other peoples eyes and can actually pretend to see.We cant see the eyes exactly, and were looking at the legs of other peoples noses or somewhere near them, and its enough for someone with autism to wear glasses.Since I started wearing glasses, it has become easier to see people in person.But some people cant look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills weve learned or wear sunglasses.In addition, she is walking, which is probably one of the traits that others call unrealistic.Autism is a very extensive spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person with all autism walks that way.But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows it well integrated.I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at university through search.It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters with autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo was also drawn correctly.I think that the media that notices the difference, calls it strange, and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of childhood makes these seem like the nature of autism.These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism spectrums.As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is Spectrum; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals.In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, it showed that.I didnt expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured it perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters with autism.The prosecutors words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoungs autism.Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me.The feeling and message we received from the scene is that it is sinful that we were born with autism.We must stay at home or be locked in an institution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entitled to equal status with normal people.The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the reality of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic.I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics.Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, She is not like me and the autistic people around me, is to cover the message that this work wants to convey.In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various spectrums.For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism spectrum to make it easier to explain), it seemed that she had more characteristics of Aspergers syndrome than Classical Autism.However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more classical autism characteristics.It is not so easy to classify autism, so it seems good to show a variety of aspects, and it is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people with autism belong to.Autism is itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic.However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo is delivering the core of autism spectrum through this spirit.Because I am directly discriminated against by autism spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough.But one experience I will never forget is with my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed with autism.We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, Autism is not real.To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted.He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefit.

Jung Wooyoung of Park Eun-bin shows her uncontrolled fingers moving on her own; in several other scenes her hands remain still. It doesn't really matter whether all autistic people show hand movements every minute, since they don't show obvious or visible hand movements.

And the pupil movement she shows through Young-woo is the same as It is, but the behavior of each person wIth autism Spectrum is different. But we all agree that a person wIth autism feels uncomfortable looking someone else in the eye, but the degree of this traIt varies from one autism to another. Some people, like me, have learned how to look into other people's eyes and can actually pretend to see. We can’t see the eyes exactly, and we’re looking at the legs of other people’s noses or somewhere near them, and It’s enough for someone wIth autism to wear glasses. Since I started wearing glasses, It has become easier to see people in person. But some people can't look someone else in the eye even if they try on the skills we've learned or wear sunglasses.

In addItion, she is walking, which is probably one of the traIts that others call 'unrealistic'. Autism is a very extensive Spectrum, so the way Jung Wooyoung walks does not mean that a person wIth all autism walks that way. But I walk like that sometimes, I was natural and free, and I was really happy when I walked that way.

Anyway, Jung Wooyoung has various characteristics of autism, and Park Eun-bin shows It well integrated. I was surprised to find out that she had just studied psychology and media communication at universIty through search. It seems to be the reason why Park Eun-bin can play the role of Jung Wooyoung well.

Like the films Adam (2009) and A Brilliant Young Mind (2014), which are depicted correctly by characters wIth autismExtraordinary Attorney Woo Woo' was also drawn correctly. I think that the media that notices the difference, calls It 'strange', and sometimes shows the trivial things that remind me of 'childhood' makes these seem like the nature of autism. These are things that are not seen in the characteristics of typical autism Spectrums.

As Jung Wooyoung said in episode 3, autism is ‘Spectrum’; there are common and uncommon features, and each feature has various influences on individuals. In the third episode Extraordinary Attorney Woo Woo, It showed that. I didn't expect the crew to address this story so early but they captured It perfectly - a part many miss when creating characters wIth autism.

The prosecutor's words during the trial were when he (psychologically) kept her in custody, using Jung Wooyoung's autism. Approximately in court, I was expecting this to happen to Young-woo someday, but the scene still shocked me. The feeling and Message we received from the scene is that It is sinful that we were born wIth autism. We must stay at home or be locked in an instItution because we are sick or have some kind of illness or we are not entItled to equal status wIth “normal” people. The actor (Baek Sung-chul) who played the prosecutor was also a great worker, and he captured the realIty of the world in a way that conveyed such simple lines.

At the same time, I think that the artist intentionally painted Jung Wooyoung character as unrealistic. I wanted to create a character that could reach as many people as possible, and I think I wanted to intentionally show that Jung Wooyoung has autistic characteristics. Someone dismiss Jung Wooyoung as an unrealistic person, saying, 'She is not like me and the autistic people around me', is to cover the Message that this work wants to convey.

In some ways, Jung Wooyoung is representative of various Spectrums. For example, in the fourth episode (she used her past classification of autism Spectrum to make It easier to explain), It seemed that she had more characteristics of Asperger’s syndrome than Classical Autism. However, in the first and second sessions, Jung Wooyoung showed more 'classical autism' characteristics. It is not so easy to classify autism, so It seems good to show a variety of aspects, and It is not necessary to see what sorts of behavior of people wIth autism belong to. Autism is Itself autistic; the behavioral characteristics and combinations of Jung Wooyoung may not be realistic. However, I think that Extraordinary Attorney Woo' is delivering the core of autism Spectrum through this spirIt.

Because I am directly discriminated against by autism Spectrum, I rarely disclose to anyone in my daily life, usually only to those I trust enough. But one experience I will never forget is wIth my former coworker, who told me one day after I told my team members about my brother being diagnosed wIth autism. We had a long discussion, and he asked me a lot of questions. He said, “Autism is not real.” To him, autism was an excuse for his brother to use to get what he wanted. He chose to completely ignore the existence of autism, even though I did not use the property of autism for my benefIt.