"My Love" Seahun, who got the face-sized Blood Diamond ring?

Group Girls Generation member and actor Seohyun was presented with a huge Blood Diamond ring.On the 18th, Seohyun posted several photos on his SNS with My love.In the open photo, he is laughing with a balloon that symbolizes the Blood Diamond ring in his arms.Especially, he attracted attention with his perfect beauty even though he tied his head to a green color dress that was difficult to digest.The fans who saw it said, Seohyun is pretty even if he ties his head like that, right?My sister is only a novi,  Even if I look at the picture, I feel a long and long feeling, and I am pretty, and Suddenly, I can think of 2am songs. Meanwhile, Seohyun is appearing on KBS 2TV drama Jinxs Couple and became a hot topic for the first broadcast of Girls Generation Full Entertainment Soshi Tam.seohyun SNS

Group Girls' Generation member and actor Seohyun was presented with a huge Blood Diamond ring.

On the 18th, Seohyun posted several photos on his SNS with "My love". In the open photo, he is laughing with a balloon that symbolizes the Blood Diamond ring in his arms. Especially, he attracted attention with his perfect beauty even though he tied his head to a green color dress that was difficult to digest.

The fans who saw it said, "Seohyun is pretty even if he ties his head like that, right? My sister is only a novi, "" Even if I look at the picture, I feel a long and long feeling, and I am pretty, "and" Suddenly, I can think of 2am songs. "

Meanwhile, Seohyun is appearing on KBS 2TV drama 'Jinx's Couple' and became a hot topic for the first broadcast of 'Girls' Generation Full Entertainment' Soshi Tam.

Seohyun SNS