Lee Eun-ju "Andy, Friends Always Before Me... Not Once or twice" Woolk (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Lee Eun-ju has always revealed that her husbAndy Andy is always more friends than herself.On SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the 11th, Lee Eun-ju was caught by the public as he was struggling with Andy.Lee Eun-ju dyed in the hair salon on this day Andy tension was raised in the transformation that he had never done before.Lee Eun-ju asked Andy to go to Hongdae Andy do Date.Lee Eun-ju stepped up Andy washed dishes when Andy said he had something to wash to get to Hongdae as soon as possible.But Andy left Lee Eun-ju waiting for Hongdae Date behind Andy went out to meet Friend, who suddenly contacted.Lee Eun-ju was asleep while Andy was out; Andy made a dish to unleash Lee Eun-jus anger Andy woke Lee Eun-ju.Lee Eun-ju said, My brother is feeding me when I am angry. I have often been eating Andy eating, but I think I have to talk to him.Andy told Lee Eun-ju to tell him what he wanted to say first.Lee Eun-ju mentioned the time when she prepared Andy for an answer proposal.Lee Eun-ju said that he had asked for the documentation on marriage preparation to make the situation on the pretext of Chuncheons main house for the Surprise event Andy Andy to go home alone without friends, but eventually failed the event.Lee Eun-ju prepared Surprise, but it was Andys Friends, not Andy, who opened the door; Lee Eun-ju said, Its actually something you could laugh Andy pass on.I just burst into my mind, Andy I finally came back with the Friends again, Andy if I was involved in the Friends meeting, I felt like an uninvited person to say it badly.Andy said that Lee Eun-ju thought he went to Chuncheon at the time Andy while eating with Friends, he asked the Friends to send the document because he could not work on the document.Lee Eun-ju said, If you look at that day, you did not do so wrong. You did only one thing wrong.Andy said, I can talk nicely, but I keep saying what I did so wrong.Lee Eun-ju said with a momentary look, Do you want me to have a hard hobby with you? Do you want me to be big?Were still newlyweds, but we dont have to go to Hongdae. We can just go out in front of Baro.Andy followed Lee Eun-ju to Jeju Andy mentioned his schedule for nine months, saying, Did not you talk about it? I can go to Seoul Andy meet people Andy be busy.He said he understood enough.Lee Eun-ju said: This is not a situation once or twice.I always like to play with friends rather than friends Andy Date than me. Andy Andy Lee Eun-ju practiced telling jokes Andy talking in a way that does not get angry with each other through dragon Andy sam conversation.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Lee Eun-ju has always revealed that her husbAndy Andy is always more friends than herself.On SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the 11th, Lee Eun-ju was caught by the public as he was struggling with Andy.Lee Eun-ju dyed in the hair salon on this day Andy tension was raised in the transformation that he had never done before.Lee Eun-ju asked Andy to go to Hongdae Andy do Date.Lee Eun-ju stepped up Andy washed dishes when Andy said he had something to wash to get to Hongdae as soon as possible.But Andy left Lee Eun-ju waiting for Hongdae Date behind Andy went out to meet Friend, who suddenly contacted.Lee Eun-ju was asleep while Andy was out; Andy made a dish to unleash Lee Eun-jus anger Andy woke Lee Eun-ju.Lee Eun-ju said, My brother is feeding me when I am angry. I have often been eating Andy eating, but I think I have to talk to him.Andy told Lee Eun-ju to tell him what he wanted to say first.Lee Eun-ju mentioned the time when she prepared Andy for an answer proposal.Lee Eun-ju said that he had asked for the documentation on marriage preparation to make the situation on the pretext of Chuncheons main house for the Surprise event Andy Andy to go home alone without friends, but eventually failed the event.Lee Eun-ju prepared Surprise, but it was Andys Friends, not Andy, who opened the door; Lee Eun-ju said, Its actually something you could laugh Andy pass on.I just burst into my mind, Andy I finally came back with the Friends again, Andy if I was involved in the Friends meeting, I felt like an uninvited person to say it badly.Andy said that Lee Eun-ju thought he went to Chuncheon at the time Andy while eating with Friends, he asked the Friends to send the document because he could not work on the document.Lee Eun-ju said, If you look at that day, you did not do so wrong. You did only one thing wrong.Andy said, I can talk nicely, but I keep saying what I did so wrong.Lee Eun-ju said with a momentary look, Do you want me to have a hard hobby with you? Do you want me to be big?Were still newlyweds, but we dont have to go to Hongdae. We can just go out in front of Baro.Andy followed Lee Eun-ju to Jeju Andy mentioned his schedule for nine months, saying, Did not you talk about it? I can go to Seoul Andy meet people Andy be busy.He said he understood enough.Lee Eun-ju said: This is not a situation once or twice.I always like to play with friends rather than friends Andy Date than me. Andy Andy Lee Eun-ju practiced telling jokes Andy talking in a way that does not get angry with each other through dragon Andy sam conversation.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Lee Eun-ju has always revealed that her husbAndy Andy is always more Friends than herself.

On SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the 11th, Lee Eun-ju was caught by the public as he was struggling with Andy.

Lee Eun-ju dyed in the hair salon on this day Andy tension was raised in the transformation that he had never done before. Lee Eun-ju asked Andy to go to Hongdae Andy do Date. Lee Eun-ju stepped up Andy washed dishes when Andy said he had something to wash to get to Hongdae as soon as possible.

But Andy left Lee Eun-ju waiting for Hongdae Date behind Andy went out to meet Friend, who suddenly contacted. Lee Eun-ju was asleep while Andy was out; Andy made a dish to unleash Lee Eun-ju's anger Andy woke Lee Eun-ju.

Lee Eun-ju said, "My brother is feeding me when I am angry. I have often been eating Andy eating, but I think I have to talk to him." Andy told Lee Eun-ju to tell him what he wanted to say first.

Lee Eun-ju mentioned the time when she prepared Andy for an answer proposal. Lee Eun-ju said that he had asked for the documentation on marriage preparation to make the situation on the pretext of Chuncheon's main house for the Surprise event Andy Andy to go home alone without Friends, but eventually failed the event.

Lee Eun-ju prepared Surprise, but it was Andy's Friends, not Andy, who opened the door; Lee Eun-ju said, "It's actually something you could laugh Andy pass on. I just burst into my mind, Andy I finally came back with the Friends again, Andy if I was involved in the Friends meeting, I felt like an uninvited person to say it badly."

Andy said that Lee Eun-ju thought he went to Chuncheon at the time Andy while eating with Friends, he asked the Friends to send the document because he could not work on the document.

Lee Eun-ju said, "If you look at that day, you did not do so wrong. You did only one thing wrong. Andy said, "I can talk nicely, but I keep saying what I did so wrong."

Lee Eun-ju said with a momentary look, "Do you want me to have a hard hobby with you? Do you want me to be big? We're still newlyweds, but we don't have to go to Hongdae. We can just go out in front of Baro.

Andy followed Lee Eun-ju to Jeju Andy mentioned his schedule for nine months, saying, "Did not you talk about it? I can go to Seoul Andy meet people Andy be busy. He said he understood enough."

Lee Eun-ju said: "This is not a situation once or twice. I always like to play with Friends rather than Friends Andy Date than me. "

Andy Andy Lee Eun-ju practiced telling jokes Andy talking in a way that does not get angry with each other through 'dragon' Andy 'sam' conversation.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen