"Kim Tae-won and Im Jin-mo Criticism" You Hee-yeol, Sketchbook' Get off background Listen to me

You Hee-yeol recently announced his intention to get off the music talk You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which he has been leading for 13 years.It is said that the program was posted two days before the end, and it is attracting the attention of netizens once again.Earlier, suspicions of You Hee-yeols plagiarism were raised last month, saying that the second project of You Hee-yeols Life Music, Very Private Night, is similar to the Aqua by Japan movie music master Ryuichi Sakamoto.You Hee-yeol said through the official SNS of the antenna, The review results agree that the main theme of the song is sufficiently similar.I was the most influenced and respected musician for a long time, so I unconsciously wrote a song in a similar way that remained in my memory. I thought it was my pure creation at the time of the release, but I had to admit the similarity of the two songs. But Ryuichi Sakamoto wrapped up such a Hee-yeol.In the process of the Musical analysis, I decided that melody and code progression did not meet the point of plagiarism, he said. There is no need for legal action against plagiarism. The controversy was fading.Nevertheless, Happy Birthday to You, 1900, Please Dont Go My Girl, and other songs made by You Hee-yeol, were also involved in plagiarism suspicions. Even in MBC 100 Minute Debate, which aired on the 5th, guitarist and composer Kim Tae-won, Mo, Lee Dae-hwa, etc., made a statement saying that you Hee-yeols plagiarism suspicion, while the teacher made a statement.According to one media source, You Hee-yeol was severely shocked by the music colleagues criticism of him after the broadcast.So, despite the dissuade of the production team of You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, he said that he had a stubborn drop-off.After this aftermath, You Hee-yeol eventually left the You Hee-yeols Sketchbook program, which he led for 13 years after the 600th on the 22nd.It was his choice to minimize the damage of the crew who had been with the program that he had affection.At the time, You Hee-yeol said, There is a difficult part to agree with about the plagiarism suspicion surrounding me recently. Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretations, but they are hard to accept.However, I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy does not happen again. You Hee-yeol who got off the program with such disgrace.After that, You Hee-yeol posted a post on the 18th, titled Thank you and Im sorry for everyone through the fan cafe Toy Music, which is being reexamined again through the netizens.You Hee-yeol wrote, I need time to prepare for the production team, but I am late, but now I tell you.There are a lot of people and a lot of things that have a living at stake here, he said. There were people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shop, but there are more things that can not be decided and resolved immediately. I would like you to keep up with the only remaining music live talk show.Im trying not to ignore where Im at and what Im doing, he said, and Im really looking back at myself and realizing that not everyone with age and experience is deepening, and Ive been very different and tired from what I used to be.Above all, You Hee-yeol told some fans that he was hurt by himself, I will live with Scar on Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away.I hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the memories.  This is my lack, and you have done nothing wrong in that time.  I am sorry that I have made it difficult for you, I am sorry for the hard world.I draw a day when I can laugh and share ordinary greetings like before. I once again apologized and gave a tentative farewell to my fans.DB

You Hee-yeol recently announced his intention to get off the Music talk You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which he has been leading for 13 years. It is said that the program was posted two days before the End, and it is attracting the attention of netizens once again.

Earlier, suspicions of You Hee-yeol's plagiarism were raised last month, saying that the second project of You Hee-yeol's Life Music, "Very Private Night," is similar to the Aqua by Japan movie Music master Ryuichi Sakamoto.

You Hee-yeol said through the official SNS of the antenna, "The review results agree that the main theme of the song is sufficiently similar. I was the most influenced and respected Musician for a long time, so I unconsciously wrote a song in a similar way that remained in my memory. I thought it was my pure creation at the time of the release, but I had to admit the similarity of the two songs. "

But Ryuichi Sakamoto wrapped up such a Hee-yeol. “In the process of the Musical analysis, I decided that melody and code progression did not meet the point of plagiarism,” he said. “There is no need for legal action against plagiarism.” The controversy was fading.

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday to You, 1900, Please Don't Go My Girl, and other songs made by You Hee-yeol, were also involved in plagiarism suspicions. Even in MBC '100 Minute Debate', which aired on the 5th, guitarist and composer Kim Tae-won, Mo, Lee Dae-hwa, etc., made a statement saying that You Hee-yeol's plagiarism suspicion, while the teacher made a statement.

According to one media source, You Hee-yeol was severely shocked by the Music colleagues' criticism of him after the broadcast. So, despite the dissuade of the production team of You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', he said that he had a stubborn drop-off.

After this aftermath, You Hee-yeol eventually left the You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' program, which he led for 13 years after the 600th on the 22nd. It was his choice to minimize the damage of the crew who had been with the program that he had affection.

At the time, You Hee-yeol said, "There is a difficult part to agree with about the plagiarism suspicion surrounding me recently." Many of the suspicions that come up are their own views and interpretations, but they are hard to accept. However, I will look more strictly at myself so that this controversy does not happen again. "

You Hee-yeol who got off the program with such disgrace. After that, You Hee-yeol posted a post on the 18th, titled 'Thank you and I'm sorry for everyone' through the fan cafe 'Toy Music', which is being reexamined again through the netizens.

You Hee-yeol wrote, "I need time to prepare for the production team, but I am late, but now I tell you. “There are a lot of people and a lot of things that have a living at stake here,” he said. “There were people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shop, but there are more things that can not be decided and resolved immediately. I would like you to keep up with the only remaining Music live Talk show.”

“I’m trying not to ignore where I’m at and what I’m doing,” he said, “and I’m really looking back at myself and realizing that not everyone with age and experience is deepening, and I’ve been very different and tired from what I used to be.”

Above all, You Hee-yeol told some fans that he was hurt by himself, "I will live with Scar on Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away. I hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the memories. "" This is my lack, and you have done nothing wrong in that time. "" I am sorry that I have made it difficult for you, I am sorry for the hard world. I draw a day when I can laugh and share ordinary greetings like before. "I once again apologized and gave a tentative farewell to my fans.

'DB'