Kim Serena "Kim Hong-shin and South and South, but Couples, Meet Too Late" (My Way)

My Way writer Kim Hong-shin and singer Kim Serena revealed the daily life of Nam Sachin - Mrs. Chin.On July 3, TV Chosun star documentary myway appeared in Koreas first Million Seller Kim Hong-shin.On this day, Kim met a woman and greeted her with a greeting, Honey. The identity of the questionable woman was the unprecedented Minhyo hit maker Singer Kim Serena.We are a couple, but we are a couple. Why are we married? We always meet, honey, you sit next to us.People think we are a couple. Kim Hong-shin explained, I was like a couple in a meeting because of a joke.How is this husband? the production crew asked, and Kim Serena said, Thank you. First-class husband. Hes kind, sincere, caring, charismatic, humorous. How funny.I should have met before, but I met too late, but I think it is my lover and husband. The two men showed a special friendship by holding hands and walking.Kim Serena looked at Kim Hong-shin, who was very nervous, and laughed, Honey, I feel ashamed to be on the air and I do not know what to do.I am, and this person is, and people are difficult. I deliberately play more games to release it. Then people like it, Kim said.Kim Serena said: I saw it from the side but I think I bought it justly.I do not know if I like and respect it in that way, but I really respect living a life properly with a good name. Kim Hong-seok said modestly, I can not do it.

'My Way' writer Kim Hong-shin and Singer Kim Serena revealed the daily life of 'Nam Sachin - Mrs. Chin'.

On July 3, TV Chosun star documentary myway' appeared in Korea's first Million Seller Kim Hong-shin.

On this day, Kim met a woman and greeted her with a greeting, "Honey." The identity of the questionable woman was the unprecedented Minhyo hit maker Singer Kim Serena.

"We are a couple, but we are a couple. Why are we married? We always meet, honey, you sit next to us. "People think we are a couple." Kim Hong-shin explained, "I was like a couple in a meeting because of a joke.

"How is this husband?" the production crew asked, and Kim Serena said, "Thank you. First-class husband. He's kind, sincere, caring, charismatic, humorous. How funny. I should have met before, but I met too late, but I think it is my lover and husband. "

The two men showed a special friendship by holding hands and walking. Kim Serena looked at Kim Hong-shin, who was very nervous, and laughed, "Honey, I feel ashamed to be on the air and I do not know what to do." "I am, and this person is, and people are difficult. I deliberately play more games to release it. Then people like it," Kim said.

Kim Serena said: "I saw it from the side but I think I bought it justly. I do not know if I like and respect it in that way, but I really respect living a life properly with a good name. "Kim Hong-seok said modestly," I can not do it. "