Kim Jae-hwan opens next month's pancon 'Imaimi Mine'

According to his agency Swing Entertainment on December 12, Kim Jae-hwan will open 2022 Kim Jae-hwan fan concert I_My_Mi_Mine (I_MY_ME_MINE) at the Blue Square Master Card Hall in Seoul Yongsan District on the 20th of next month.I_My_Mi_Mine is a performance that Kim Jae-hwan will perform in about seven months after the concert : Welcome held from the end of last year to the beginning of this year.On the other hand, Kim Jae-hwan will participate in the Merry Memory Project at 6 pm on the 13th and release Delete, which reinterprets Lee Seung-gis original song.

According to his agency Swing Entertainment on December 12, Kim Jae-hwan will open 2022 Kim Jae-hwan fan Concert 'I_My_Mi_Mine (I_MY_ME_Mine)' at the Blue Square Master Card Hall in Seoul Yongsan District on the 20th of next month.

'I_My_Mi_Mine' is a performance that Kim Jae-hwan will perform in about seven months after the Concert ': Welcome' held from the end of last year to the beginning of this year.

On the other hand, Kim Jae-hwan will participate in the 'Merry Memory Project' at 6 pm on the 13th and release 'Delete', which reinterprets Lee Seung-gi's original song.