Kim Do-yeon Announcer, marriage...'Preliminary groom' is 820,000 YouTuber Wu Zhen win Neurology ('Doctor Friends')

KBS Kim Do-yeon Announcer marries the spirit and Neurology Wu Zhen, who runs the YouTube channel Doctor Friends.On May 5, YouTube channel Doctor Friends posted a video titled I have something to tell you about the big announcement.In the public footage, Wu ZhenSeungeun I have something to tell you about your YouTube helpers (Dr. Friends subscribers).Im going to marriage, he announced.In fact, I talked a lot about it, and when I go to interviews or meetings, Wu Zhen is going to YouTube because he is going to marriage.The prank became a hyeonsing. When I was doing YouTube, I became a guest on KBS radio. I was dating KBS Kim Do-yeon Announcer who was DJ there and got married, he said. Two people said there was a crisis of separation.Wu ZhenSeungeun I never broke up and reunited in a previous love affair; there was also a second breakup.I tried to break up the next day, but fortunately I made up my mind. Wu ZhenSeungeun also revealed his love style: I dont talk about complaints or sadness in love, Im pissed off, I dont talk, I build up and build up.I do not know because I do not speak. I organize everything in my own way at the last minute. Then I inform you of the separation.Wu ZhenSeungeun But this was a bit different: I think theres a part that doesnt fit in when were dating, I think we can feel different parts that dont fit and uncomfortable.How can a person be perfect? I think we do not give up on a few things that are not right because we have a lot of things that are right. Kim Do-yeon Announcer. Wu ZhenSeungeun, who actively talked, This Friends is not like this in normal times.Kim Do-yeon Announcer appeared after that, Kim Do-yeon Announcer said, I felt like a good person, but I did not have a rational interest.But I thought of him during my wandering life, and I wanted to meet a really good person, but I thought about who would be good, and I thought of my brother.

KBS Kim Do-yeon Announcer marries the spirit and Neurology Wu Zhen, who runs the YouTube channel 'Doctor Friends'.

On May 5, YouTube channel 'Doctor Friends' posted a video titled 'I have something to tell you about the big announcement'.

In the public footage, Wu ZhenSeungeun "I have something to tell you about your YouTube helpers (Dr. Friends subscribers). I'm going to marriage," he announced.

"In fact, I talked a lot about it, and when I go to interviews or meetings, Wu Zhen is going to YouTube because he is going to marriage. The prank became a hyeonsing. When I was doing YouTube, I became a guest on KBS radio. "

"I was dating KBS Kim Do-yeon Announcer who was DJ there and got married," he said. Two people said there was a crisis of separation. Wu ZhenSeungeun "I never broke up and reunited in a previous love affair; there was also a second breakup. I tried to break up the next day, but fortunately I made up my mind. "

Wu ZhenSeungeun also revealed his love style: "I don't talk about complaints or sadness in love, I'm pissed off, I don't talk, I build up and build up. I do not know because I do not speak. I organize everything in my own way at the last minute. Then I inform you of the separation.

Wu ZhenSeungeun "But this was a bit different: 'I think there's a part that doesn't fit in when we're dating, I think we can feel different parts that don't fit and uncomfortable. How can a person be perfect? I think we do not give up on a few things that are not right because we have a lot of things that are right. "

Kim Do-yeon Announcer. Wu ZhenSeungeun, who actively talked, "This Friends is not like this in normal times." Kim Do-yeon Announcer appeared after that, Kim Do-yeon Announcer said, "I felt like a good person, but I did not have a rational interest. But I thought of him during my wandering life, and I wanted to meet a really good person, but I thought about who would be good, and I thought of my brother. "