Jung Wooyoung' pd "9th Banggupong = Koo Kyo-hwan, other Actor I'm sorry...

Extraordinary Attorney Woo PD told the story of Actor who became the main character of the episode such as Koo Kyo-hwan and Seok-yong Jeong.Yoo In-sik PD said at the production presentation of ENA Tree Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo (playplayed by Moon Ji-won, directed by Yoo In-sik) held at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul,Extraordinary Attorney Woo features actors who are perfect for each episode consisting of Koo Kyo-hwan, Seak-yong Jing, Moon Sang-hoon, and Yoon Yoo-sun, giving fun and impression to viewers.Yoo In-sik PD said, Circles father thought that Seok-yong Jeong should do it as soon as he read the script.When I think about it, it seems that the name Dongdong Sam is floating in that face. When I saw the 9th script that has not yet been released, I said, What can I do this role? When I talked about a few names and recalled the name of Koo Kyo-hwan, I said I could not do another actor.It was a result of the desperate visit, he said. I am grateful that everyone who comes out is so good that I am finished.Extraordinary Attorney Woo is a Drama that draws a large law firm survivor of new lawyer Jung Wooyoung (Park Eun-bin), who has both a genius brain and autism spectrum.Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh and others are receiving explosive love.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo' pd told the story of Actor who became the main character of the episode such as Koo Kyo-hwan and Seok-yong Jeong.

Yoo In-sik pd said at the production presentation of ENA Tree Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo' (playplayed by Moon Ji-won, directed by Yoo In-sik) held at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul,

Extraordinary Attorney Woo' features Actors who are perfect for each episode consisting of Koo Kyo-hwan, Seak-yong Jing, Moon Sang-hoon, and Yoon Yoo-sun, giving fun and impression to viewers.

Yoo In-sik pd said, "Circle's father thought that Seok-yong Jeong should do it as soon as he read the script. When I think about it, it seems that the name Dongdong Sam is floating in that face. "

"When I saw the 9th script that has not yet been released, I said," What can I do this role? "When I talked about a few names and recalled the name of Koo Kyo-hwan, I said I could not do another Actor. "It was a result of the desperate visit," he said. "I am grateful that everyone who comes out is so good that I am finished."

"Extraordinary Attorney Woo" is a Drama that draws a large law firm survivor of new lawyer Jung Wooyoung (Park Eun-bin), who has both a genius brain and autism Spectrum. Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh and others are receiving explosive love.