"I love you" Kim Ho-joong, a rewarding Romantic 'promise' that waited

Singer Kim Ho-joong returns to the fans sideKim Ho-joong released his second album, PANORAMA (Panorama), on July 27 at 6 p.m. on various sound source sites.This album is the first god that Kim Ho-joong introduced after the cancellation of the call.Kim Ho-joong, who has been faithfully replacing his service as a social worker at a welfare facility under the Seoul Seocho District since September 2020, concluded his duty of defense on June 9.Kim Ho-joong, who made a welcome for fans through joint performances with the worlds three tenor placedo domingo, the announcement of the Seoul concert, and the KBS 2TV entertainment program The presidents ear is the donkey earFor the fans who waited for Singer Kim Ho-joong for a short time, I was more enthusiastic and enthusiastic about preparing the album than ever.A total of 16 songs were included on this album.Kim Ho-joong rewarded fans expectations and love with a variety of genres of music, including Italian authentic vocal songs, ballad-oriented crossovers, and Latin music of Trot duets, with double title songs Promise [] and Juma etc.The stable singing ability is also outstanding.Kim Ho-joong said, I hope you can see/I hope/at the end of that dark, dark darkness/hope/I can hear you/I can hear my little prayer/laugh/I can rest comfortably/I will not cry/I will not cry/I dare to wish/I will be your shadow/I will always be able to breathe by you/ I confessed my speakers love for being who I want to keep around for the rest of my life through the lyrics Be there/And again Manao/One day,/When I can not do my love/I promise/I love you.According to his agency Thinking Entertainment, Kim Ho-joong wanted to convey the message of love and friendship that goes like a juma through this album.One of the title songs, Juma Music Video, will be released at 6 pm on August 1.
Singer Kim Ho-joong returns to the fans sideKim Ho-joong released his second album, PANORAMA (Panorama), on July 27 at 6 p.m. on various sound source sites.This album is the first god that Kim Ho-joong introduced after the cancellation of the call.Kim Ho-joong, who has been faithfully replacing his service as a social worker at a welfare facility under the Seoul Seocho District since September 2020, concluded his duty of defense on June 9.Kim Ho-joong, who made a welcome for fans through joint performances with the worlds three tenor placedo domingo, the announcement of the Seoul concert, and the KBS 2TV entertainment program The presidents ear is the donkey earFor the fans who waited for Singer Kim Ho-joong for a short time, I was more enthusiastic and enthusiastic about preparing the album than ever.A total of 16 songs were included on this album.Kim Ho-joong rewarded fans expectations and love with a variety of genres of music, including Italian authentic vocal songs, ballad-oriented crossovers, and Latin music of Trot duets, with double title songs Promise [] and Juma etc.The stable singing ability is also outstanding.Kim Ho-joong said, I hope you can see/I hope/at the end of that dark, dark darkness/hope/I can hear you/I can hear my little prayer/laugh/I can rest comfortably/I will not cry/I will not cry/I dare to wish/I will be your shadow/I will always be able to breathe by you/ I confessed my speakers love for being who I want to keep around for the rest of my life through the lyrics Be there/And again Manao/One day,/When I can not do my love/I promise/I love you.According to his agency Thinking Entertainment, Kim Ho-joong wanted to convey the message of love and friendship that goes like a juma through this album.One of the title songs, Juma Music Video, will be released at 6 pm on August 1.

Singer Kim Ho-joong returns to the fans' side

Kim Ho-joong released his second album, "PANORAMA" (Panorama), on July 27 at 6 p.m. on various sound source sites.

This album is the first god that Kim Ho-joong introduced after the cancellation of the call. Kim Ho-joong, who has been faithfully replacing his service as a social worker at a welfare facility under the Seoul Seocho District since September 2020, concluded his duty of defense on June 9.

Kim Ho-joong, who made a welcome for fans through joint performances with the world's three tenor placedo domingo, the announcement of the Seoul concert, and the KBS 2TV entertainment program "The president's ear is the donkey ear" For the fans who waited for Singer Kim Ho-joong for a short time, I was more enthusiastic and enthusiastic about preparing the album than ever.

A total of 16 songs were included on this album. Kim Ho-joong rewarded fans' expectations and love with a variety of genres of Music, including Italian authentic vocal songs, ballad-oriented crossovers, and Latin Music of Trot duets, with double title songs "Promise []" and "Juma etc." The stable singing ability is also outstanding.

Kim Ho-joong said, "I hope you can see/I hope/at the end of that dark, dark darkness/hope/I can hear you/I can hear my little prayer/laugh/I can rest comfortably/I will not cry/I will not cry/I dare to wish/I will be your shadow/I will always be able to breathe by you/ I confessed my speaker's love for being who I want to keep around for the rest of my life through the lyrics "Be there/And again Manao/One day,/When I can not do my love/I promise/I love you".

According to his agency Thinking Entertainment, Kim Ho-joong wanted to convey the message of 'love and friendship that goes like a juma' through this album.

One of the title songs, 'Juma' Music Video, will be released at 6 pm on August 1.