"Hyori is pretty to do anything" Lee Sang-soon, also known as "Point of Omniscient Interfere" in the Lee Hyori unconventional Hair.

Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere for Hong Hyon-hee and Jason.In MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on July 16, Hong Hyon-hee and Jasons Jeju Island also revealed the process of shooting a full-length picture.The Hong Hyon-hee, Jason couple, who also went on a prenatal trip to Jeju Island, met the former manager, who quit Manager and stayed at Jeju Island and was resting.The Hong Hyon-hee couple were baffled when Manager, who had quit work to return to trainers, appeared the same as before without losing weight.The former Manager took the couple to a restaurant with a view of Seongsan Ilchulbong, claiming to be a guide; the Hong Hyon-hees ate sashimi and meat, struggling with the heat, wind and the like.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who admired the taste but could not overcome the heat, laughed at the moment when they woke up and laughed at the storm inhalation without worrying.At the studio, Hong Hyon-hee said, We think that Jeju Island is going to go to the low salt for 3 ~ 4 days.As soon as I ate pork belly, I ate too much salted ribs and I could not jam, and I suddenly poured it, Disclosure said.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who watched the accommodation where the former manager stayed, went to the beach to take a full picture.In the heat wave warning, the three people made a mistake and photographed the picture, followed by Hong Hyon-hee, who prepared to take a picture with the concept of revealing only his face and ship on the sandy beach.Hong Hyon-hee, who unveiled the round-up boat, said, I did not have a boat, I was originally out of the boat.Even after Hong Hyon-hee struggled to lie in the sand pit, the melancholy music flowed out of the marketplace and laughed.Jason, who took a picture of his wife enthusiastically in the heat, showed a friendly appearance, shaking the sand in the Hong Hyon-hee navel.After completing the filming at the end of the twists and turns, Hong Hyon-hee said, I live in Jeju Island and my sister lives.The sister whom Hong Hyon-hee spoke to was Lee Hyori; Lee Hyori visited the Hong Hyon-hee couples quarters with her husband Lee Sang-soon.Lee Hyori, who transformed into an extraordinary Wolfcut Hair, said, Im going to fold the broadcast now.I cut it off with that kind of mind, but I got in touch with you. Hes a haircut.I think I live with my younger brother, he said.When Hong Hyon-hee praised this hair is not easy to fit, Lee Sang-soon boasted that Hyori is pretty no matter what.The former Manager, who had his mouth shut and even backed off as soon as he saw Lee Hyori, was sharply nervous about Lee Hyoris aura.Lee Hyori said, I would have met a lot of entertainers while following Hyun Hee. But he said, Have you met this class yet?Lee Hyori, who was watching Hong Hyon-hees full-scale photos, mentioned the fact that the Hong Hyon-hee couple had Gifted the resonance in the photo exhibition before Jason came out with a resonance Gift.Lee Hyori said, If you have something in your life, you give someone to your side.I told him I should write it for me this time, but he said he would eat only one, he said.Lee Sang-soon did not like the resonance very much, but Lee Hyori was so caring that he was interested, Confessions said.Lee Sang-soon said, I have to go to the broadcasting now and I am tired, so I can not do it because I want to have a resonance.So I texted him and said, Do not you have to have a public diagnosis. Jason gave Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon a fair resonance, while Hong Hyon-hee gave only Lee Hyori a massage five days to Gift.Lee Sang-soon also gave Lee Hyoris oil a look and laughed.Lee Hyori and his wife were impressed by the side dishes and ingredients, saying that they would make a meal in return.
Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere for Hong Hyon-hee and Jason.In MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on July 16, Hong Hyon-hee and Jasons Jeju Island also revealed the process of shooting a full-length picture.The Hong Hyon-hee, Jason couple, who also went on a prenatal trip to Jeju Island, met the former manager, who quit Manager and stayed at Jeju Island and was resting.The Hong Hyon-hee couple were baffled when Manager, who had quit work to return to trainers, appeared the same as before without losing weight.The former Manager took the couple to a restaurant with a view of Seongsan Ilchulbong, claiming to be a guide; the Hong Hyon-hees ate sashimi and meat, struggling with the heat, wind and the like.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who admired the taste but could not overcome the heat, laughed at the moment when they woke up and laughed at the storm inhalation without worrying.At the studio, Hong Hyon-hee said, We think that Jeju Island is going to go to the low salt for 3 ~ 4 days.As soon as I ate pork belly, I ate too much salted ribs and I could not jam, and I suddenly poured it, Disclosure said.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who watched the accommodation where the former manager stayed, went to the beach to take a full picture.In the heat wave warning, the three people made a mistake and photographed the picture, followed by Hong Hyon-hee, who prepared to take a picture with the concept of revealing only his face and ship on the sandy beach.Hong Hyon-hee, who unveiled the round-up boat, said, I did not have a boat, I was originally out of the boat.Even after Hong Hyon-hee struggled to lie in the sand pit, the melancholy music flowed out of the marketplace and laughed.Jason, who took a picture of his wife enthusiastically in the heat, showed a friendly appearance, shaking the sand in the Hong Hyon-hee navel.After completing the filming at the end of the twists and turns, Hong Hyon-hee said, I live in Jeju Island and my sister lives.The sister whom Hong Hyon-hee spoke to was Lee Hyori; Lee Hyori visited the Hong Hyon-hee couples quarters with her husband Lee Sang-soon.Lee Hyori, who transformed into an extraordinary Wolfcut Hair, said, Im going to fold the broadcast now.I cut it off with that kind of mind, but I got in touch with you. Hes a haircut.I think I live with my younger brother, he said.When Hong Hyon-hee praised this hair is not easy to fit, Lee Sang-soon boasted that Hyori is pretty no matter what.The former Manager, who had his mouth shut and even backed off as soon as he saw Lee Hyori, was sharply nervous about Lee Hyoris aura.Lee Hyori said, I would have met a lot of entertainers while following Hyun Hee. But he said, Have you met this class yet?Lee Hyori, who was watching Hong Hyon-hees full-scale photos, mentioned the fact that the Hong Hyon-hee couple had Gifted the resonance in the photo exhibition before Jason came out with a resonance Gift.Lee Hyori said, If you have something in your life, you give someone to your side.I told him I should write it for me this time, but he said he would eat only one, he said.Lee Sang-soon did not like the resonance very much, but Lee Hyori was so caring that he was interested, Confessions said.Lee Sang-soon said, I have to go to the broadcasting now and I am tired, so I can not do it because I want to have a resonance.So I texted him and said, Do not you have to have a public diagnosis. Jason gave Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon a fair resonance, while Hong Hyon-hee gave only Lee Hyori a massage five days to Gift.Lee Sang-soon also gave Lee Hyoris oil a look and laughed.Lee Hyori and his wife were impressed by the side dishes and ingredients, saying that they would make a meal in return.
Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere for Hong Hyon-hee and Jason.In MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on July 16, Hong Hyon-hee and Jasons Jeju Island also revealed the process of shooting a full-length picture.The Hong Hyon-hee, Jason couple, who also went on a prenatal trip to Jeju Island, met the former manager, who quit Manager and stayed at Jeju Island and was resting.The Hong Hyon-hee couple were baffled when Manager, who had quit work to return to trainers, appeared the same as before without losing weight.The former Manager took the couple to a restaurant with a view of Seongsan Ilchulbong, claiming to be a guide; the Hong Hyon-hees ate sashimi and meat, struggling with the heat, wind and the like.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who admired the taste but could not overcome the heat, laughed at the moment when they woke up and laughed at the storm inhalation without worrying.At the studio, Hong Hyon-hee said, We think that Jeju Island is going to go to the low salt for 3 ~ 4 days.As soon as I ate pork belly, I ate too much salted ribs and I could not jam, and I suddenly poured it, Disclosure said.The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who watched the accommodation where the former manager stayed, went to the beach to take a full picture.In the heat wave warning, the three people made a mistake and photographed the picture, followed by Hong Hyon-hee, who prepared to take a picture with the concept of revealing only his face and ship on the sandy beach.Hong Hyon-hee, who unveiled the round-up boat, said, I did not have a boat, I was originally out of the boat.Even after Hong Hyon-hee struggled to lie in the sand pit, the melancholy music flowed out of the marketplace and laughed.Jason, who took a picture of his wife enthusiastically in the heat, showed a friendly appearance, shaking the sand in the Hong Hyon-hee navel.After completing the filming at the end of the twists and turns, Hong Hyon-hee said, I live in Jeju Island and my sister lives.The sister whom Hong Hyon-hee spoke to was Lee Hyori; Lee Hyori visited the Hong Hyon-hee couples quarters with her husband Lee Sang-soon.Lee Hyori, who transformed into an extraordinary Wolfcut Hair, said, Im going to fold the broadcast now.I cut it off with that kind of mind, but I got in touch with you. Hes a haircut.I think I live with my younger brother, he said.When Hong Hyon-hee praised this hair is not easy to fit, Lee Sang-soon boasted that Hyori is pretty no matter what.The former Manager, who had his mouth shut and even backed off as soon as he saw Lee Hyori, was sharply nervous about Lee Hyoris aura.Lee Hyori said, I would have met a lot of entertainers while following Hyun Hee. But he said, Have you met this class yet?Lee Hyori, who was watching Hong Hyon-hees full-scale photos, mentioned the fact that the Hong Hyon-hee couple had Gifted the resonance in the photo exhibition before Jason came out with a resonance Gift.Lee Hyori said, If you have something in your life, you give someone to your side.I told him I should write it for me this time, but he said he would eat only one, he said.Lee Sang-soon did not like the resonance very much, but Lee Hyori was so caring that he was interested, Confessions said.Lee Sang-soon said, I have to go to the broadcasting now and I am tired, so I can not do it because I want to have a resonance.So I texted him and said, Do not you have to have a public diagnosis. Jason gave Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon a fair resonance, while Hong Hyon-hee gave only Lee Hyori a massage five days to Gift.Lee Sang-soon also gave Lee Hyoris oil a look and laughed.Lee Hyori and his wife were impressed by the side dishes and ingredients, saying that they would make a meal in return.

Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere' for Hong Hyon-hee and Jason.

In MBC's Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on July 16, Hong Hyon-hee and Jason's Jeju Island also revealed the process of shooting a full-length picture.

The Hong Hyon-hee, Jason couple, who also went on a prenatal trip to Jeju Island, met the former Manager, who quit Manager and stayed at Jeju Island and was resting. The Hong Hyon-hee couple were baffled when Manager, who had quit work to return to trainers, appeared the same as before without losing weight.

The former Manager took the couple to a restaurant with a view of Seongsan Ilchulbong, claiming to be a guide; the Hong Hyon-hees ate sashimi and meat, struggling with the heat, wind and the like. The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who admired the taste but could not overcome the heat, laughed at the moment when they woke up and laughed at the storm inhalation without worrying.

At the studio, Hong Hyon-hee said, "We think that Jeju Island is going to go to the low salt for 3 ~ 4 days. “As soon as I ate pork belly, I ate too much salted ribs and I could not jam, and I suddenly poured it,” Disclosure said.

The Hong Hyon-hee couple, who watched the accommodation where the former Manager stayed, went to the beach to take a full picture. In the heat wave warning, the three people made a mistake and photographed the picture, followed by Hong Hyon-hee, who prepared to take a picture with the concept of revealing only his face and ship on the sandy beach. Hong Hyon-hee, who unveiled the round-up boat, said, "I did not have a boat, I was originally out of the boat."

Even after Hong Hyon-hee struggled to lie in the sand pit, the melancholy music flowed out of the marketplace and laughed. Jason, who took a picture of his wife enthusiastically in the heat, showed a friendly appearance, shaking the sand in the Hong Hyon-hee navel.

After completing the filming at the end of the twists and turns, Hong Hyon-hee said, "I live in Jeju Island and my sister lives." The sister whom Hong Hyon-hee spoke to was Lee Hyori; Lee Hyori visited the Hong Hyon-hee couple's quarters with her husband Lee Sang-soon.

Lee Hyori, who transformed into an extraordinary Wolfcut Hair, said, "I'm going to fold the broadcast now. “I cut it off with that kind of mind, but I got in touch with you. He’s a haircut. “I think I live with my younger brother,” he said.

When Hong Hyon-hee praised "this hair is not easy to fit", Lee Sang-soon boasted that "Hyori is pretty no matter what."

The former Manager, who had his mouth shut and even backed off as soon as he saw Lee Hyori, was sharply nervous about Lee Hyori's aura. Lee Hyori said, "I would have met a lot of entertainers while following Hyun Hee." But he said, "Have you met this class yet?"

Lee Hyori, who was watching Hong Hyon-hee's full-scale photos, mentioned the fact that the Hong Hyon-hee couple had Gifted the resonance in the photo exhibition before Jason came out with a resonance Gift. Lee Hyori said, "If you have something in your life, you give someone to your side. “I told him I should write it for me this time, but he said he would eat only one,” he said.

Lee Sang-soon did not like the resonance very much, but Lee Hyori was so caring that he was interested, Confessions said. Lee Sang-soon said, "I have to go to the broadcasting now and I am tired, so I can not do it because I want to have a resonance." So I texted him and said, 'Do not you have to have a public diagnosis.' "

Jason gave Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon a fair resonance, while Hong Hyon-hee gave only Lee Hyori a massage five days to Gift. Lee Sang-soon also gave Lee Hyori's oil a look and laughed. Lee Hyori and his wife were impressed by the side dishes and ingredients, saying that they would make a meal in return.