"health" sign to Seolhyun! "Dre Seolhyun" was just a few days ago, and otolithiasis Confessions "shocked."

The heartbreaking red signal to God Seolhyun is a sad feeling for fans.Seolhyun, famous for Dre Seolhyun, recently certified Red Carpet Queen in black dress at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards.Seolhyun, who showed perfect beauty in the car with the article Thank you for being able to join me in that moment of glory, recently said, Do you know what this phenomenon looks like because the reality in front of you is closed like a video call screen with Wi-Fi cut off?and I got the fans concerns.Seolhyun said on his SNS on the 26th, I was otolithiasis, everyone. Those who have experienced symptoms like me should go to otolaryngology!and posted a selfie.On the other hand, Seolhyun appeared on TVN Shopping List of Murderers which last May.
The heartbreaking red signal to God Seolhyun is a sad feeling for fans.Seolhyun, famous for Dre Seolhyun, recently certified Red Carpet Queen in black dress at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards.Seolhyun, who showed perfect beauty in the car with the article Thank you for being able to join me in that moment of glory, recently said, Do you know what this phenomenon looks like because the reality in front of you is closed like a video call screen with Wi-Fi cut off?and I got the fans concerns.Seolhyun said on his SNS on the 26th, I was otolithiasis, everyone. Those who have experienced symptoms like me should go to otolaryngology!and posted a selfie.On the other hand, Seolhyun appeared on TVN Shopping List of Murderers which last May.

The heartbreaking 'red signal' to 'God Seolhyun' is a sad feeling for fans.

Seolhyun, famous for 'Dre Seolhyun', recently certified 'Red Carpet Queen' in black dress at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards. Seolhyun, who showed perfect beauty in the car with the article "Thank you for being able to join me in that moment of glory," recently said, "Do you know what this phenomenon looks like because the reality in front of you is closed like a video call screen with Wi-Fi cut off? "and I got the fans' concerns.

Seolhyun said on his SNS on the 26th, "I was otolithiasis, everyone. Those who have experienced symptoms like me should go to otolaryngology! "and posted a selfie.

On the other hand, Seolhyun appeared on TVN 'Shopping List of Murderers' which last May.