"Happy Time" Kim Ho-joong, "Ulkk" on stage with Placido Domingo and Duets (Dank ear)

Kim Ho-joong has been in a tumultuous mood for the Duets stage against Placido Domingo.On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror broadcasted on the 31st, Kim Ho-joong was on the stage with Placido Domingo and Duets.Kim Ho-joong was embarrassed by the trouble of the stage costume when he came into the waiting room without rehearsing properly.Kim Ho-joongs friend Lee Jae-myung took off his shirt and said how this was all about.Kim Ho-joong prepared the stage in Lee Jae-myungs shirt; Placido Domingo ran into Kim Ho-joong on his way down from the first stage.Kim Ho-joong was looking at the wall alone and was quietly decapitating.Placido Domingo was not spared encouragement after seeing Kim Ho-joong nervous: Domingo teacher made me comfortable: Dont worry.He said, Its okay.Jeong Ho-young waited for Kim Ho-joongs stage in the audience and worried, I said my neck was a little bad, but it would be okay?Fortunately, Kim Ho-joong sang his first solo song, wide-eyed, shoulder-opened, and high-pitched. Lee Jae-myung said, I made a little time.It was all a shame, he applauded Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong also successfully completed the second solo stage; Lee Jae-myung said the high-pitched went well.Jeong Ho-young also said, It was almost tears, it was so cool.Kim Ho-joong prepared the Duets stage with Placido Domingo after finishing the solo stage.Kim Ho-joong and Placido Domingo sang Nostalgic Mount Kumgang as the first song on the Duets stage.Kim Ho-joong said, I thought you were a really happy person because you were able to deliver this music with Domingo.Kim Ho-joong said in the studio, The reason why I was able to finish the performance really well and the reason why I could change every stage in the future was because I was singing and Domingo asked me to look at my eyes a lot.I could follow you, and you could follow me. Dont worry, the performance has already begun.I believed that you told me, and when I followed you, I was at the end of My way. Place also said that thanks to Domingos advice, I was able to finish the stage well.Kim Ho-joong said, I had a lot of variables such as bad neck condition on the day and not being able to rehearse properly, but I want to talk about it if I have a heartfelt mind.Kim Ho-joong said, If you do not know the stage, it seems that such a hard time that I do not know comes out. It was a very happy time.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen
Kim Ho-joong has been in a tumultuous mood for the Duets stage against Placido Domingo.On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror broadcasted on the 31st, Kim Ho-joong was on the stage with Placido Domingo and Duets.Kim Ho-joong was embarrassed by the trouble of the stage costume when he came into the waiting room without rehearsing properly.Kim Ho-joongs friend Lee Jae-myung took off his shirt and said how this was all about.Kim Ho-joong prepared the stage in Lee Jae-myungs shirt; Placido Domingo ran into Kim Ho-joong on his way down from the first stage.Kim Ho-joong was looking at the wall alone and was quietly decapitating.Placido Domingo was not spared encouragement after seeing Kim Ho-joong nervous: Domingo teacher made me comfortable: Dont worry.He said, Its okay.Jeong Ho-young waited for Kim Ho-joongs stage in the audience and worried, I said my neck was a little bad, but it would be okay?Fortunately, Kim Ho-joong sang his first solo song, wide-eyed, shoulder-opened, and high-pitched. Lee Jae-myung said, I made a little time.It was all a shame, he applauded Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong also successfully completed the second solo stage; Lee Jae-myung said the high-pitched went well.Jeong Ho-young also said, It was almost tears, it was so cool.Kim Ho-joong prepared the Duets stage with Placido Domingo after finishing the solo stage.Kim Ho-joong and Placido Domingo sang Nostalgic Mount Kumgang as the first song on the Duets stage.Kim Ho-joong said, I thought you were a really happy person because you were able to deliver this music with Domingo.Kim Ho-joong said in the studio, The reason why I was able to finish the performance really well and the reason why I could change every stage in the future was because I was singing and Domingo asked me to look at my eyes a lot.I could follow you, and you could follow me. Dont worry, the performance has already begun.I believed that you told me, and when I followed you, I was at the end of My way. Place also said that thanks to Domingos advice, I was able to finish the stage well.Kim Ho-joong said, I had a lot of variables such as bad neck condition on the day and not being able to rehearse properly, but I want to talk about it if I have a heartfelt mind.Kim Ho-joong said, If you do not know the stage, it seems that such a hard time that I do not know comes out. It was a very happy time.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen

Kim Ho-joong has been in a tumultuous mood for the Duets stage against Placido Domingo.

On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror' broadcasted on the 31st, Kim Ho-joong was on the stage with Placido Domingo and Duets.

Kim Ho-joong was embarrassed by the trouble of the stage costume when he came into the waiting room without rehearsing properly. Kim Ho-joong's friend Lee Jae-myung took off his shirt and said how this was all about.

Kim Ho-joong prepared the stage in Lee Jae-myung's shirt; Placido Domingo ran into Kim Ho-joong on his way down from the first stage. Kim Ho-joong was looking at the wall alone and was quietly decapitating.

Placido Domingo was not spared encouragement after seeing Kim Ho-joong nervous: "Domingo teacher made me comfortable: 'Don't worry. "He said, "It's okay."

Jeong Ho-young waited for Kim Ho-joong's stage in the audience and worried, "I said my neck was a little bad, but it would be okay?" Fortunately, Kim Ho-joong sang his first solo song, wide-eyed, shoulder-opened, and high-pitched. Lee Jae-myung said, "I made a little time. It was all a shame, "he applauded Kim Ho-joong.

Kim Ho-joong also successfully completed the second solo stage; Lee Jae-myung said "the high-pitched went well." Jeong Ho-young also said, "It was almost tears, it was so cool."

Kim Ho-joong prepared the Duets stage with Placido Domingo after finishing the solo stage. Kim Ho-joong and Placido Domingo sang 'Nostalgic Mount Kumgang' as the first song on the Duets stage. Kim Ho-joong said, "I thought you were a really happy person because you were able to deliver this music with Domingo."

Kim Ho-joong said in the studio, "The reason why I was able to finish the performance really well and the reason why I could change every stage in the future was because I was singing and Domingo asked me to look at my eyes a lot. I could follow you, and you could follow me. "Don't worry, the performance has already begun." I believed that you told me, and when I followed you, I was at the end of 'My way'. "Place also said that thanks to Domingo's advice, I was able to finish the stage well.

Kim Ho-joong said, I had a lot of variables such as bad neck condition on the day and not being able to rehearse properly, but I want to talk about it if I have a heartfelt mind. Kim Ho-joong said, "If you do not know the stage, it seems that such a hard time that I do not know comes out. It was a very happy time."

Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen