'Hansum' Park Sol-mi "I'm never filming with Shin Hyun-joon again"

Park Sol-mi has attracted Attention by vowing that he will not go to the movie with Shin Hyun-joon again.Park Sol-mi told the story behind his breath with Shin Hyun-joon at a press conference after the film Hansum (director Kim Dong-wook) at the entrance of the Rotte Cinema Counter in Seoul Gwangjin District on July 6.I was joking and said, I will not shoot with my brother again. Park Sol-mi said, Because I was so funny that I could not concentrate.I was pleasant and funny to breathe with my brother Shin Hyun-joon. It was a scene where I was sorry, but I was grateful to Shin Hyun-joon, he said.Meanwhile, Hansum, which will be released in July, is a film about Komidi, who is mistaken for being an idol-class flower boy because Detective Nominam with a complex appearance was shocked by a car accident one day./ Lee Jaeha

Park Sol-mi has attracted Attention by vowing that he will not "go to the movie with Shin Hyun-joon again."

Park Sol-mi told the story behind his breath with Shin Hyun-joon at a press conference after the film "Hansum" (director Kim Dong-wook) at the entrance of the Rotte Cinema Counter in Seoul Gwangjin District on July 6.

"I was joking and said, 'I will not shoot with my brother again.'" Park Sol-mi said, "Because I was so funny that I could not concentrate."

"I was pleasant and funny to breathe with my brother Shin Hyun-joon." "It was a scene where I was sorry, but I was grateful to Shin Hyun-joon," he said.

Meanwhile, 'Hansum', which will be released in July, is a film about Komidi, who is mistaken for being an idol-class flower boy because Detective 'Nominam' with a complex appearance was shocked by a car accident one day.

/ Lee Jaeha