Han Ji-min, You Quiz on the Block' to Xavi...' Uble 'jung Eun-hye big Gift

Actor Han Ji-min shines warm loyalty with Down Syndrome writer Jung Eun-hyeHan Ji-min, who played an active role in the drama Our Blues recently appeared on the cable channel tvN You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th.Han Ji-min played the role of a seawoman in Our Blues and played the twin sisters with the Down Syndrome Actor Jung Eun-hye.Han Ji-min was talking about the scene of seeing the picture of Jung Eun-hye, and he said, There was a difficult time for Jung Eun-hye to suffer from schizophrenia in the past.Friend, who was hard to match someones eyes, painted 4,000 faces. I was so thrilled that tears poured out. I also had prejudice, he said. I have Down Syndrome Friend among my relatives, and it is difficult to interact with people and emotional control is sensitive.I was worried about how to adapt to the scene and I could not think that it would be possible to digest the metabolic load. However, everyone helped me with love and helped me.I was impressed by the harmony of the scene and the occasional scolding of me. I wanted to do it well because it would be courage and hope for Friend and his family with developmental disabilities if this drama went out.It is a miracle that this drama met Jung Eun-hye. In particular, Han Ji-min won a prize money of 1 million won for You Quiz on the Block on the day.I want to spend it for a price, but what to do, he said, adding to the prize money.It was a gift for the conversation with the audience to promote the movie Nee Face of Jung Eun-hye released last month.Han Ji-min also attended the event and launched a special support shot.Jung Eun-hye said: Jimin sister, I enjoyed playing with her and I was really happy, and my birthday party was fun, and thank you and love you for remembering me again.Next time I come, I eat meat and come to drink a drink together.
Actor Han Ji-min shines warm loyalty with Down Syndrome writer Jung Eun-hyeHan Ji-min, who played an active role in the drama Our Blues recently appeared on the cable channel tvN You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th.Han Ji-min played the role of a seawoman in Our Blues and played the twin sisters with the Down Syndrome Actor Jung Eun-hye.Han Ji-min was talking about the scene of seeing the picture of Jung Eun-hye, and he said, There was a difficult time for Jung Eun-hye to suffer from schizophrenia in the past.Friend, who was hard to match someones eyes, painted 4,000 faces. I was so thrilled that tears poured out. I also had prejudice, he said. I have Down Syndrome Friend among my relatives, and it is difficult to interact with people and emotional control is sensitive.I was worried about how to adapt to the scene and I could not think that it would be possible to digest the metabolic load. However, everyone helped me with love and helped me.I was impressed by the harmony of the scene and the occasional scolding of me. I wanted to do it well because it would be courage and hope for Friend and his family with developmental disabilities if this drama went out.It is a miracle that this drama met Jung Eun-hye. In particular, Han Ji-min won a prize money of 1 million won for You Quiz on the Block on the day.I want to spend it for a price, but what to do, he said, adding to the prize money.It was a gift for the conversation with the audience to promote the movie Nee Face of Jung Eun-hye released last month.Han Ji-min also attended the event and launched a special support shot.Jung Eun-hye said: Jimin sister, I enjoyed playing with her and I was really happy, and my birthday party was fun, and thank you and love you for remembering me again.Next time I come, I eat meat and come to drink a drink together.

Actor Han Ji-min shines warm loyalty with Down Syndrome writer jung Eun-hye

Han Ji-min, who played an active role in the drama 'Our Blues' recently appeared on the cable channel tvN You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th.

Han Ji-min played the role of a seawoman in "Our Blues" and played the twin sisters with the Down Syndrome Actor jung Eun-hye. Han Ji-min was talking about the scene of seeing the picture of jung Eun-hye, and he said, "There was a difficult time for jung Eun-hye to suffer from schizophrenia in the past. Friend, who was hard to match someone's eyes, painted 4,000 faces. I was so thrilled that tears poured out. "

"I also had prejudice," he said. "I have Down Syndrome Friend among my relatives, and it is difficult to interact with people and emotional control is sensitive. I was worried about how to adapt to the scene and I could not think that it would be possible to digest the metabolic load. "However, everyone helped me with love and helped me. I was impressed by the harmony of the scene and the occasional scolding of me. I wanted to do it well because it would be courage and hope for Friend and his family with developmental disabilities if this drama went out. It is a miracle that this drama met jung Eun-hye. "

In particular, Han Ji-min won a prize money of 1 million won for You Quiz on the Block' on the day. "I want to spend it for a price, but what to do," he said, adding to the prize money. It was a Gift for the conversation with the audience to promote the movie 'Nee Face' of jung Eun-hye released last month. Han Ji-min also attended the event and launched a special support shot.

jung Eun-hye said: "Jimin sister, I enjoyed playing with her and I was really happy, and my birthday party was fun, and thank you and love you for remembering me again. Next time I come, I eat meat and come to drink a drink together. "