Han Ji-min, You Quiz on the Block prize + Saviro 'Uble' jung Eun-hye special Gift 'Impression'

The use of the valuable prize money by Han Ji-min was impressive.In the 160th episode of tvN You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which was broadcast on July 6, Actor Han Ji-min appeared as a guest for the special feature of The Talent to Stolen.On this day, Han Ji-min talked about the drama Our Blues and Down Syndrome Actor Jung Eun-hye, who appeared as twins with him, and suddenly confessed, I want to promote something.Han Ji-min mentioned the documentary film Nee Face, which tells the story of Jung Eun-hye, who is also a real caricature writer, who began to draw in 2017, and communicates with the world.Han Ji-min said, I saw it a while ago, but it was too healing and I kept laughing. He said, If these movies are more interested and loved, I would like to have the courage to come out to society.Han Ji-min, who received a prize money of 1 million won for the quiz, said, I want to write it for a price.
The use of the valuable prize money by Han Ji-min was impressive.In the 160th episode of tvN You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which was broadcast on July 6, Actor Han Ji-min appeared as a guest for the special feature of The Talent to Stolen.On this day, Han Ji-min talked about the drama Our Blues and Down Syndrome Actor Jung Eun-hye, who appeared as twins with him, and suddenly confessed, I want to promote something.Han Ji-min mentioned the documentary film Nee Face, which tells the story of Jung Eun-hye, who is also a real caricature writer, who began to draw in 2017, and communicates with the world.Han Ji-min said, I saw it a while ago, but it was too healing and I kept laughing. He said, If these movies are more interested and loved, I would like to have the courage to come out to society.Han Ji-min, who received a prize money of 1 million won for the quiz, said, I want to write it for a price.

The use of the valuable prize money by Han Ji-min was impressive.

In the 160th episode of tvN You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block'), which was broadcast on July 6, Actor Han Ji-min appeared as a guest for the special feature of 'The Talent to Stolen'.

On this day, Han Ji-min talked about the drama 'Our Blues' and Down Syndrome Actor jung Eun-hye, who appeared as twins with him, and suddenly confessed, "I want to promote something."

Han Ji-min mentioned the documentary film "Nee Face", which tells the story of jung Eun-hye, who is also a real caricature writer, who began to draw in 2017, and communicates with the world.

Han Ji-min said, "I saw it a while ago, but it was too healing and I kept laughing." He said, "If these movies are more interested and loved, I would like to have the courage to come out to society."

Han Ji-min, who received a prize money of 1 million won for the quiz, said, "I want to write it for a price."