Hak-ju Lee, Son Seokgu and Park Hae-su beat for Best Supporting Actor "I Wasn't Thinking"

Actor Hak-ju Lee has won the first Blue Dragon Series Awards for Best Supporting Actor in the Drama category.The first Blue Dragon Series Awards were held in Paradise City on the afternoon of the 19th. Jeon Hyun-moo and Lim Yoon-a took charge of MC.Thank you, I wasnt thinking at all, Im so nervous, said Hak-ju Lee, of Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens.I thank the director who made me appear in Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens. I thank the seniors and actors who filmed together. I thank my family. He also said, I will do my best. The candidates include Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens, including Hak-ju Lee, D.P.Son Seokgu, My Name Ahn Bo-hyun, One Day Yang Kyung Won and squid game Park Hae-soo rose.The Blue Dragon Series Awards is the first awards ceremony for original series contents in Korea.This awards ceremony for domestic drama and entertainment produced or invested by Netflix, Disney +, Season, Apple TV +, Whatcha, Wave, Kakao TV, Coupang Play, and Teabing will award a total of 12 awards including Drama Best Picture, Male and Female Best Actor, Male and Female Best Supporting Actor, Male and Female Best New Artist, Male and Female Best Artist, ...

Actor Hak-ju Lee has won the first Blue Dragon Series Awards for Best Supporting Actor in the Drama category.

The first Blue Dragon Series Awards were held in Paradise City on the afternoon of the 19th. Jeon Hyun-moo and Lim Yoon-a took charge of MC.

"Thank you, I wasn't thinking at all, I'm so nervous," said Hak-ju Lee, of "Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens." I thank the director who made me appear in "Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens." I thank the seniors and Actors who filmed together. " I thank my family. "He also said," I will do my best. "

The candidates include 'Go to Cheong Wa Dae as long as this happens', including Hak-ju Lee, 'D.P.' Son Seokgu, 'My Name' Ahn Bo-hyun, 'One Day' Yang Kyung Won and squid game' Park Hae-soo rose.

The Blue Dragon Series Awards is the first Awards ceremony for original series contents in Korea. This Awards ceremony for domestic Drama and entertainment produced or invested by Netflix, Disney +, Season, Apple TV +, Whatcha, Wave, Kakao TV, Coupang Play, and Teabing will award a total of 12 Awards including Drama Best Picture, Male and Female Best Actor, Male and Female Best Supporting Actor, Male and Female Best New Artist, Male and Female Best Artist, ...